Walmart locks up nigger hair care section because of theft

interesting twitter thread where most niggers get angry instead of asking why

https://twitter.com/AuntieOG_/status/955901842097131520

4 Likes

I wonder if the Nigger History Museum in Washington, D.C. has a display devoted to shoplifting.

[Edit] Did Walmart ever have to lock up the Coppertone?

6 Likes

Of course they are angry. They are accustomed to doing anything they like without question.

4 Likes

Black hair products belong in the Pet Grooming section at Walmart.

Feel free to relocate a few bottles when cruising the aisles. Big laffs! :wink:
I’ll be doing it tomorrow for the lulz.

9 Likes

I try to avoid going to any WAL MART, especially those which are near urban areas full of coons. However, it seems that all their stores are going to be full of gooks and squatemalans no matter the location.

6 Likes

i dont mind asians but all the others…

also, looks like some negress is now suing Walmart with (((gloria allred)))

4 Likes

Why should blacks have to pay for anything?

We owe them everything for building the U.S. when they were beaten-down, abused slaves.

Everyone knows that. Ask ZOG.

Look at the racism here, from “365 Black” McDonalds:

7 Likes

Huh.

And they wonder why we Whites are ordering everything online now.

3 Likes

Too bad that sign wasn’t cemented to the glass, so it couldn’t be removed without replacing the whole door.

3 Likes

Where I’m from you’re taking your life in your hands the minute you walk into Walmart

4 Likes

Now they will just have to steal the products intended for the higher races.

2 Likes

I have this OCD about new socks. Love them, rather buy new than wash them. So after a long day of inline skating through Minneapolis’ Mighty Ducks movie sites I found out that $2 socks have a electronic tag. WTF?! Midway Wal-Mart is a fricking zoo.

1 Like

@Reichprinzessin The coloreds will steal anything that isn’t bolted to the floor.

4 Likes

They have opposable thumbs. Some can operate a boltcutter. Thankfully most are afraid of tools. Tools=work.

5 Likes

Some even have opposable thumbs on their feet. Watch out for these!

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/ostrich-people-zimbabwe

No shit.

2 Likes

1 Like

Here in my declining city I’ve noticed many items locked up in cases in different stores - spray paint, baby formula, razors… The niggers get WIC, yet they can’t resist stealing baby formula!!!

maybe it helps them climb trees like a monkey

1 Like

In our town. Walmart has become nigger land. This store .too. has had the increase security