Violence Against Public Officials Surges in Germany Due to Public Fury Over Migrants

This is great news, I’m delighted to see there are Germans that know exactly whats happening to their country and aren’t too happy about it, hopefully that old whore gets her dues.

6 Likes

Best news I have heard in a long time. I would never give up on Germany.

4 Likes

I always hoped that at least the former DDR would be spared from the Africanization and Judaization of the Fatherland. But maybe, just maybe, the rest of the former Reich can be salvaged as well? Is that too much to hope for???

Germany has absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of or to feel guilty about. They fought like LIONS in both World Wars. And there is no shame in having lost a war if it was fought honorably and to the best of one’s ability.

6 Likes

Their Wehrmacht Was Better Than Our Army

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1985/05/05/their-wehrmacht-was-better-than-our-army/0b2cfe73-68f4-4bc3-a62d-7626f6382dbd/

I paid zero attention to the final sentence, this is the Washington Post after all.

4 Likes

you hear the Nazis called a lot of things but never “obnoxious”. i don’t think that the author knows what the word means. the loudmouth, jew comedian Don Rickles was obnoxious.

2 Likes

I remember Rickles was on the Tonight Show (Carson era) with Sammy Davis Jr. (my dad referred to him as the black jew) and Rickles leaned over and pretended to kiss Davis, then turned to the audience and said “do I have black on my lips?”

2 Likes

Latest reports say that Hockenheim mayor was beaten up by some dark-skinned invader…
But it’s true that threats and attacks against traitorous politicians by real Germans are increasing. More and more people are finally waking up. They do not tolerate the insane politics of self-destruction anymore. The shitty politicians and the media have more difficulties to maintain their propaganda. All those filthy traitors are very nervous now and their masks are falling. Their lies and actions become even more ridiculous… So there is some resistance here, though it’s still not enough. But it rumbles here, and that’s good.

2 Likes

Yes. There is really nothing to feel ashamed of about the glorious past… If there is anything shameful, then it is the recent situation: The shitholization of our beloved fatherland :frowning:

2 Likes