Video Showing Iran Sabotaging Oil Tanker is Fake as Fuck

Originally published at: Video Showing Iran Sabotaging Oil Tanker is Fake as Fuck | Infostormer.com

I mentioned yesterday that if the government actually decided to go through with putting out a video showing Iranians messing around with oil tankers that it would be some sort of stupid hoax. Looks like I was right, because the video they put out is one of the most retarded things I’ve ever seen. But it isn’t like this was really hard to predict. We’ve seen them promote these hoaxes over and over again.

The video is some blurry black and white footage that looks like it was shot with a movie camera from the silent film era. It shows a boat with somewhere between 10 and 20 people on it getting close to a larger vessel but you can’t make out what anybody is doing. There’s literally better quality video seen in old Charlie Chaplin films.

Do they really expect us to believe that with all the resources the military and the government has, that this is the best video footage they could provide? We live in an age where your average person can shoot high definition video footage with their phone. But the United States government can only manage to produce shit-tier footage like this?

And furthermore, they want us to believe that the United States government was just randomly taking video footage of this random oil tanker that miraculously was being sabotaged by evil Iranians.

This whole narrative being promoted is so stupid that it is hard to comprehend.

How the fuck is this proof that Iran blew up a couple of oil tankers? And even if we assumed that this was legitimate footage how the fuck is this enough to wage war against Iran over?

This is a hoax. If you believe that we should go to war with Iran over this footage than you are a retarded individual. This video proves nothing.

The good news is that almost everybody on the Internet is calling this out as a hoax. People under the comment sections of the video are ruthlessly mocking it as one of the stupidest things ever.

I honestly don’t know how the people in the kike news media are able to keep a straight face as they are shilling this video.

7 Likes

Reminds of the sensational footage Colin Powell presented back in 2003 to prove that Iraq was holding weapons of mass destruction and that it must be attacked and freed immediately.
That video was also a fake and Powell even admitted few years later that he had lied to the world.

It was only a question of time that they will come up with false flag operations to start a war against Iran. But i didn’t expect that they will try it again in such a cheap way. This video is ridiculous.
Fortunately nowadays it is not as easy anymore for the swamp-creatures to start a war as it was in past times.

5 Likes

It looks like the US or Israel sabotaged the oil tankers and then blamed it all on the Iranians as a pretext to war as in the Tonkin Gulf incident of 1964.

The hoax is unraveling.

5 Likes

This will be yet another false flag designed to kill more young Whites to keep Israel safe.

And Trump is falling for it.

6 Likes

Or that sobbing idiot that claimed Iraqi soldier were throwing Kuwaiti babies out of incubators to die on the floor:

The Nayirah testimony was a false testimony given before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990 by a 15-year-old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah.

The testimony was widely publicized, and was cited numerous times by United States senators and President George H. W. Bush in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War.

In her emotional testimony, Nayirah stated that after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital, take the incubators, and leave the babies to die.

I expect more “witnesses” to come forward to speak before congress about atrocities committed by Iraqis.

5 Likes

What really happened

2 Likes

that’s what i was thinking… no one is asking who or what took that video and how and why was it ‘filming’ in the first place?

the fact that this is the best that CIA psychos can do bodes ill for The USA when Russia and China invade.

3 Likes

I remember that story. The Juden Republic Germany as a loyal US servant massively supported the Operation Desert Storm and the media here was full of anti Iraq propaganda. The majority of the Germans swallowed it. Saddam seemed to be the ultimate evil bastard. To many people he was Satan himself :slight_smile:
I was 10 years old then and i believed everything. I even liked General Schwarzkopf and his daily bombing video presentations. Fortunately my grandpa was aware of all that kikery and told me it was all bullshit.
Grandpa was always right.

5 Likes

So are the kikes going to investigate to see if their inbreeding resulted in reeeaaally stupid false flag attacks ?

My Opa too. He called bs on CNN coverage. BRD only did recon, regardless of what Brit fish rags promoted as “RAF and Luftwaffe, Together!” Wish I could find that screen grab. Remember Desert Storm baseball cards? Propaganda at its finest.

3 Likes

Our German Opas were part of maybe the last decent generation. At school and in the media it was and is always told that they were evil war criminals. But actually they were heroes who fought for a good cause.

5 Likes

Got to meet some of the actual Great Geners. Deutsche Heer, American Marines from my family. I cherish that. I’ve met athletes and that doesn’t mean a damn thing compared to meeting theses guys. From in-laws, SAS and RAF. I should hate these men for they might have killed my own family but you listen to them and you are impressed. Imagine being 16-18 years old and playing in the greatest game. Yes, war is a game. We Whites are being played.

When i was a child there were still some SS veterans living in my town. Those guys were the most decent people i ever met. They were well educated reasonable men. But no monsters. Meanwhile they all have passed away, unfortunately. At least they don’t have to witness the disgrace that Germany is today…
And war is a serious thing. I wouldn’t call it “a game”. This is downplaying everything about it.
In most of the Hollywood movies it seems to be a funny game. But in reality war is dirty, bloody, shitty, painful, deadly business. Front soldiers who went through such a steelbath were heavily shaped by this experience for the rest of their lives.

4 Likes

I wish I still had this video clip of Weirmacht vets visiting a Nederland war museum, btfo this cucked thot on why we shot “civilians” who were really non-uniformed combatants. War is a horrible thing but I use the word “game” as the way the great powers look at it. I am sorry if any soldiers took issue with that. Have family in unmarked graves in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, North Africa. Plus actual names on monuments to the Volksturmers outside of Berlin. My family has an unique name. Found 12 sites. Made me cry and proud.

2 Likes

My parents and I often say the same about my Gran and her generation. Thank God they didn’t have to witness the world today. On saying that, it would have been fun to educate my Gran about the jooz.

1 Like