Video Documents Poor Service by a Nigger Postal Service Worker

Originally published at: Video Documents Poor Service by a Nigger Postal Service Worker | Infostormer.com

A man who went into a United States Post Office in Dallas, Texas received poor service from a nigger employee. The poor service he received was documented on video.

This awful service from this nigger made local news and the Postal Service has said that they are investigating the matter.

And I agree that this matter should be fully investigated. I find it unacceptable that a Post Office which is funded by taxpayer money is hiring incompetent niggers who provide lousy service to their customers. We deserve much better than this.

7 Likes

Affirmative Action is going to get worse.

6 Likes

Knuckle draggers should never be in public service positions. I once had my passport thrown back at me at check-in by a sheboon. They aren’t even grateful for their jobs and take their nasty attitudes to work.

6 Likes

Niggers call White humans names all the time and it doesn’t make the news and it certainly doesn’t initiate an “investigation and possible criminal charges”.

2 Likes

newnation.org blacks rape and kill white people for sport on a daily basis nationwide nonstop in the most brutally heinous fashion for the last 6 straight decades since forced intergrading with zero media coverage but if a white man calls a rude incompetent ,affirmative action negro the naughty “N” word, then its national news and a cry for everyone to be outraged.
Yet not one word about the nonstop black on white rape, robbery, assault and murder as these evil and utterly useless negroes have destroyed EVERY single city in EVERY single state in this dead country with.
I am surprised the man hasn’t had a warrant issued for his arrest by our criminal ZOG.
Death to fox news and cuckservatism, they HATE you white people…they are NOT on your side. Europeans need to stop voting for republicans.
Since they are so pro-hispanic and pro-negro let those people vote for their useless, feckless traitorous asses.

Without whitey, the rep. cannot win another election.

We should all sit out the next election, because “what difference” does it make?

I mean, if Hillary was the president what would be any different?

We’d be waging war on behalf of zionism in the middle east and the nonwhites would continue to illegally invade.

Black crime would be covered up still and everything in the ZOG would be against whitey still, so once again, what would be any different?

The L vs R paradigm is smoke and mirrors, they are all controlled by corporatists and lobbyists like AIPAC or the donor class.

“we the people” have no rights unless you are speaking of nonwhites ,faggots or maniacal lunatic feminists who hate men…

Its sickening how far this nation has fallen in 11/12 yrs.

5 Likes

Wait a second…you’re telling me that a Negro postal worker was rude and unprofessional to a customer?

NOW I’VE HEARD EVERYTHING. :woman_facepalming:t5:

6 Likes

Brainwashed college student videotaped the non- event and the (((media))) made it an huge evil racist event.

5 Likes

So a Middle Eastern(who could be a Jew for all we know), just happened to be there, records the event and the mother, who saw an argument that will put a white guy in bad light, decides, what a great idea for more negative anti-white propaganda. Yep, sounds believable.

3 Likes

Well is anyone really surprised, when you see that gorilla nose…

2 Likes

I worked for the Post Office. A peculiar institution. A minority person can be in a position of power, something they are not familiar with. Do you know how much that idiot clerk makes per hour?? There is no quality control. This clerk can do anything he wants at his own pace without consequences. The problem is there is no alternative for the customer.
NORMAL PROCEDURE is to call the supervisor when there is difficulty with a customer. I can not believe a clerk would call the police, I believe this is a violation of procedure. This is one dumb ass clerk. Probably get a Certificate for Excellent Service for this incident. Your tax dollars at work.

5 Likes

This is why owners of slave gorilla nosed niggers used the whip and cane to correct the negroes primate.

6 Likes

negroes only understand the whip

6 Likes

Every job that I’ve held that had a black working there, was nothing less than a mouthy, lazy-ass coon who would quit within months of being hired. I used to manage a Uhaul in a “dark” neighborhood where my employees and I had to inure the following on a daily basis:

1.) Rudeness
2.) No money on the CC to procure a rental/CC belonged to someone else/insufficient cash deposit amount
3.) Exp. DL/hole in DL/no DL/another person’s DL/just a state ID card
4.) return the truck late or not at all
5.) didn’t bother putting fuel in truck or cleaning it and demanding not to be charged
6.) forget to drop the keys/lock the keys in truck after hours
7.) waived the ins. but on occasion would damage the truck and refuse to pay for it
8.) park in the handicap stall
9.) vandalize/steal after hours (caught on video)
10.) rude (again)

As a CSR I would bring the truck to the dispatch area, and then tune to a country music station, turned it up loud and then pushed off, farted, and closed the door behind me. Childish I know, but we got a kick out of it and only done to the assholes customers. As a manger I used fees and put them on the “do not rent to” list. I also made sure those apes paid for the fuel or went back to refill it to the appropriate level. I once made a black guy go back three times or he would face a hefty bill and that he would not be able to rent from Uhaul again until the debt was clear.

Our District Manager told me that we are not the fuel police and to not charge a fueling fee, I agreed to his face but continued charging those freeloading monkeys anyway. Despite all of this, my numbers were excellent, but I found better opportunity elsewhere.

6 Likes

The affirmative action subhumans will not be able to maintain the USA in its current prosperity. In fact the USA has been in slow collapse since the mid 90s due to the affirmative action subhumans. The collapse will speed up.
Similarly, the niggers in South Africa were not able to maintain a successful civilization.
Get ready for starvation, nigger retards without the white man feeding your fat asses…

The shitskins will destroy our economy…

5 Likes

This reminds me of the short novel Post Office written by the great Charles Bukowski. He worked in the Postal Service for 12 years before becoming successful enough as a writer to quit at the age of 50 in 1970.

2 Likes