Vibrant Multicultural Utopia California Terrorist Attack

when i first read this this morning all of the articles just mentioned a “suspect” but didn’t give us a name nor a pic of “the suspect” and i KNEW why . what a surprise to see that HE’S A NIGGER.

The Sunnyvale Department of Public Safety identified the driver as 34-year-old Isaiah J. Peoples of Sunnyvale and released his mugshot. Authorities said Peoples may be facing attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon and other charges.

but wait… there’s more: they are trying to pretend that he was an xtian religious nut and not a Muslim filth. i’m not buying what they’re selling. oh, and of course he had PTSD. give me a break. he’s a muslim NUT.

At least one witness has told investigators when Peoples emerged from his damaged vehicle he was muttering “I love you Jesus.”

2 Likes

Let me guess…the cops are still “searching for a motive”, yes? And…and…and all of his victims were white…yes?

How did I know this?

5 Likes

they are trying to tell us that this guy was an xtian nutcase. i’m not buying what they’re selling.

1 Like

They freely admit he deliberately ran over people, but say that there is no reason to believe it is terrorism. Oh, well, no problem then. His mother says he is a model citizen.

3 Likes

But wait…More Cultural Enrichment in Sunny California.

California killer accused of beheading, torturing cellmate

A model upstanding citizen wouldn’t you say…

This is the new face of America folks…

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-killer-accused-of-beheading-torturing-cellmate

Corcoran State Prison inmate Jaime Osuna removed several body parts from his cellmate, Luis Romero, Assistant Kings County District Attorney Phil Esbenshade said Friday. Charges accuse Osuna, 31, of repeatedly cutting Romero last month using what the prosecutor called a sharp metal object wrapped in string and attached to a handle.

2 Likes

this is why i feel that they should form posies and put a bounty on all MS13, DEAD OR ALIVE. preferably dead… just shoot them on sight.

@Steve Corcoran is where they kept Uncle Charlie.

1 Like