Veterans of Iraq and Afghan Wars are Plagued With Cancer

Originally published at: Veterans of Iraq and Afghan Wars are Plagued With Cancer | Infostormer.com

Veterans of the insane Iraq and Afghan wars are coming down with all sorts of cancers.

McClatchy:

Veterans saw a spike in urinary, prostate, liver and blood cancers during nearly two decades of war, and some military families now question whether their exposure to toxic environments is to blame, according to a McClatchy investigation.

McClatchy found that the rate of cancer treatments for veterans at Department of Veterans Affairs health care centers increased 61 percent for urinary cancers ⁠— which include bladder, kidney and ureter cancers ⁠— from fiscal year 2000 to 2018.

The rate of blood cancer treatments ⁠— lymphoma, myeloma and leukemia ⁠— rose 18 percent in the same period. Liver and pancreatic cancer treatment rates increased 96 percent and prostate cancer treatment rates increased 23 percent.

Pretty terrible, but I’m sure all the fake conservatives out there think that what has happened to these people has been a small price to pay. After all, America only exists to defend Israel, our greatest ally in the Middle East. There is no other purpose to America except to defend Zionist Jews from brown people.

6 Likes

This is very sad and I’m sorry for those who sacrificed their health - and lives - for NOTHING that benefits Whites.

I not a believer in the draft but anyone who advocates for war should be immediately subjected to a draft with others of his ilk.

Any politicians who advocates for war should be made to go to the front line and stay there until the war is over.

And, always, always, always ask: Is it good for Whites?

In the case of these endless middle east communist wars “fought” to keep Jews safe the answer is an unqualified NO and HELL NO.

Not a one of our precious White sons or daughters should be “fighting” 9,000 miles from their homeland while “their” leaders and government openly discriminate against them.

The ONLY war worth fighting is against those who seek our genocide - Jews.

7 Likes

No More Brother Wars should be our slogan everywhere and always.

7 Likes