VDare Has Domain Suspended by Registrar

Originally published at: VDare Has Domain Suspended by Registrar | Infostormer.com

I was talking about this with Azzmador and crew on last Saturday’s TKR Live broadcast so I figured I’d offer a few more comments on it.

Long story short, VDare has just had its domain suspended by their registrar.

.@vdare lost its domain registrar for failing to be politically correct. Tech censorship is only going to get worse unless Trump and Republicans get serious about this issue https://t.co/M2vaulrAtD

— Scott Greer (@ScottMGreer) June 18, 2020

VDare isn’t an especially hardcore website. Historically they’ve had a number of mainstream conservative pundits write articles for them. They’re essentially a paleoconservative website that has taken a hard stance on immigration.

But what’s notable about this is how they’re getting the Daily Stormer treatment. You may recall that after Charlottesville in 2017, the Daily Stormer was refused service by multiple domain registrars. The fact that this method of censorship is being rolled out in a more broad manner indicates a major escalation in the censorship agenda by the big tech companies.

Once again, we all said back in 2017, that if people didn’t stand up for our right to free speech that the thought police would be coming for the more moderate right-leaning groups and pundits. That time is here. The only major personality who warned about this was Tucker Carlson. Not even Alex Jones supported us.

This is the end result of Donald Trump, the Republican Party and other right-leaning pundits not taking this issue seriously at the time. Many fake conservative types even supported this censorship talking about how they have the right to silence people because they’re private companies.

It was a huge mistake by all these people to not understand the gravity of what was taking place.

We tried to warn you all, but you refused to listen.

2 Likes

Looks like we are all going to be on Tor.

We’ll just have to see what happens. My plan is to stay on the main Internet as long as is possible.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.