Van of Peace Enriches Pedestrians in Toronto

Originally published at: Van of Peace Enriches Pedestrians in Toronto | Infostormer.com

It looks like a sand nigger in a Ryder rental van decided to enrich pedestrians in Toronto, Canada. He enriched them with vibrancy by using the van to run them over on the sidewalk.

https://twitter.com/NatashaFatah/status/988486858031222785

Details have not yet been released but numerous people have been killed and injured.

Here’s some footage of the aftermath.

It looks like all the tolerance preached by Justin Trudeau in his quest to make Canada a gay Islamic Republic has not paid off. Oh well, at least the people who were killed or injured in this incident received true cultural enrichment and that’s what’s most important.

But who knows, maybe we’ll see Canada implement a common sense ban on vans as a result of this incident. The last thing they would want to do is ban sand niggers from the country and be called racist. Plus, the Canadian people would miss out on all the wonderful enrichment if they went ahead and did that.

10 Likes

im-here-with-5ade5a

8 Likes

If any person protesting an Alt-Right event receives so much as a hangnail, the incident is described as “deadly”. What a contrast when the “religion of peace” is involved.

7 Likes

At least they caught the filthy muzzrat tha did it.

4 Likes

The victims were most likely either nonwhites and/or shitlibs, so you’ll forgive me if I don’t shed six million tears.

5 Likes

The van itself looks fine why and how did he stop?

4 Likes

The (raw) video looks weird as shit. The guys doing chest compressions. Lack of blood. The amount of people walking through the area.

2 Likes

Could very well be staged. Weird stuff in Canada look for him to be either Syria or Iran.

3 Likes

Keep your stick on the ice.

3 Likes

I’m not over thinking. I’ve seen my fair share of road kill and there is no smear. I love the Red Green show BTW.

2 Likes

10 dead? Small price to pay for the kebab and falafel imo.

3 Likes

Trailer Park Boys, Kids in the Hall, the Red Green Show…

Canadian TV comedy…I just don’t get it.

hank%20hill%203

3 Likes

Minassian is an Armenian name, but is common in Iran. The Toronto killer-driver Alek Minassian apparently has an Iranian connection.

Alek Minassian’s parents are evidently Vahe and Sona Minassian. A Toronto couple who gave their names as “Sonik” and Vahe Minassian posted a message of condolence on March 14, 2018, for Mrs. Heriknaz Ghariby Brbroodi of Glendale, California, who had died a week previously aged 92. Brbroodi was born in Arak, Iran.

5 Likes

Who could possibly be responsible for this heinous act?

4 Likes

And…it isn’t Muslims!!

5 Likes

You’re right. All the fatalities and injuries should be charged to oxymoronic “diversity is our strength” prime minister Justin True-dough.

3 Likes

We deliver in Toronto

2 Likes