Used Up 40-Something Whores are Marrying Themselves Now

Originally published at: Used Up 40-Something Whores are Marrying Themselves Now | Infostormer.com

So now used up 40-something whores who have hit the wall and offer no value to men are resorting to marrying themselves now. They are also lying about it by writing articles claiming that it is a form of empowerment.

This woman is obviously self absorbed. She failed in two marriages and had a string of bad relationships. It is fairly obvious that the problem was with her and not the men she was with. She’s marrying herself to conceal the fact that she failed as a wife and failed as a woman.

And there is definitely nothing empowering about marrying yourself. Especially as a woman. You are just telling the world that you have problems and you should be avoided.

Talk about a deranged woman. She deserves to be miserable. It’s no wonder why MGTOW is exploding.

7 Likes

MGTOW is the best news that i’ve heard in many years. marriage is men signing A CONTRACT that they didn’t read. just ask PastorDowel.

2 Likes

I fully support MGTOW. It is ripe place to recruit people from. All you have to do is show them that Jews were responsible for pushing feminism and they’ll come to our side in droves.

7 Likes

yes, and jew bastard attorneys make lots of money attacking men in divorce hearings.

3 Likes

But wouldn’t women do well on their own without man? No, because the law ensures they get a portion of their ex husband’s income.
Wouldn’t a single mother be in trouble? No, the state takes what man produces and gives it to woman. Women are stimulated to remain single or marry themselves and fuck around. Women are stimulated to spend their fertile years on the corporate ladder serving some guy whose kids they’re not having.

3 Likes

What a ridiculous waste of time.

2 Likes

Maybe she’ll divorce herself at the end of a rope.

4 Likes

She should have done something more normal like marrying the ghost of a pirate; then we wouldn’t be laughing at her.

It’s pretty bad when Nazis laugh at you!

(no funny image this morning; won’t upload!)

1 Like

(((They))) lied to y’all!
Image result for Mgtow the wall is undefeated

5 Likes

Marriage to yourself? Never came across such a bizarre scenario until now. Of course anything is possible now in this Clown World we inhabit. She claims she’s empowered(don’t you despise that word). In a way she’s right, she’s empowered to be deranged.

4 Likes

IRL I know this Pastor (I’m not a Protestant–I don’t even like the guy) who is big into “Blessing Israel” and laments on men not “manning up” and wifeing up the “Great Gals” at his church. I hide my power level most of the time, but one day he was telling me and another man about some of the more “colorful” ladies at his church. They have tattoos and crazy dyed hair. I told him, “How are you gonna sell men on these broads?”. The look of fear this Pastor had was priceless.

Trad Cons and Feminists are two sides of the same gynocentric coin.

5 Likes