US Stock Market Plunges Again

Originally published at: US Stock Market Plunges Again | Infostormer.com

The US stock market is down substantially again today. There’s still a few hours left in the trading day as I write this, so who knows where it will end up. Things aren’t looking good though.

Dow Plunges 400 Points: Goldman Sachs Warns Stock Market Rout Will Only Get Worse This Year https://t.co/Wg5jg7Lz14 pic.twitter.com/6iR0CtiO1n

— Forbes (@Forbes) September 23, 2022

It’s not surprising to see this after the Fed increased interest rates earlier in the week.

The whole system is doomed. I would certainly not want all my wealth in the stock market considering the situation. The fools who have all of their life savings in 401k plans are totally screwed.

2 Likes

401K is a Jew money scam to bolster Jew inside traders on Swindle Street and to keep corporations from having to give long-time employees a pension. JEWS JEWS JEWS… What I’m hoping for is that the cyrpto market will begin rising despite what happens on Swindle Street. In a sane world people would put their money into an alternative currency like crypto as the corrupt Jew-Dollar wanes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.