US Sending MORE Troops to Mid-East

i hate to keep tooting my own horn but remember when Donny Dumbass declared that he was pulling all troops from, Syria and everyone was happy but i called, “BULLSHIT”. at that time i stated that MORE troops would be put in, Syria.

the 9/11 psychopaths at The Pentagon are preparing a full-scale invasion of Iran and Syria and it appears that The Orange Goon is on-board for another HUGE war for The Lying Jews and the Evil Saudis.

this is the opposite of what Trump supporters want but that matters NOT. Blurmpf is beholden to NY $hitty bankster jews and his top adviser, Jarred is one such Jew. it goes like this: Netanyahoo tells Jarred what he wants and Jarred pushes Donny Dumbass in this direction. Trump would like nothing better than to have a Greater Israel named after him and i think that this is his golden opportunity.

Tensions with Iran are rising but not because of anything that Iran is doing. the goal of the 9/11 phycos has not been accomplished and they will stop at NOTHING to make it so. they have Trump on-board for more war and he has to sell it to The American People but they aren’t buying so get ready for a HUGE false-flag. they might even kill some peon US soldiers to get the glorious battle started.