US National Debt Now Over $27 Trillion

Originally published at: US National Debt Now Over $27 Trillion | Infostormer.com

The US government now has a debt of over $27 trillion.

BREAKING: U.S. national debt hits $27 trillion, an increase of nearly $4 trillion this year

— BNO News (@BNONews) October 2, 2020

I don’t know how this is sustainable. The interest that has to be paid on this debt is enormous. And with all the jobs that have been lost, where is the tax money going to come from to pay this?

The only thing they’ll be able to do is create more and more money out of nothing to deal with this and this will further devalue the purchasing power of the currency.

As each day passes, there is a greater and greater chance of this entire thing collapsing in on itself.

1 Like

Real Time US National Debt Clock
https://www.usdebtclock.org

It is what I keep asking myself, when no one is working and all biz is shuttered from mass paranoia… from where do you collect the tax needed to continue destroying? Govt seems to be a parasite that will kill the host with no thought of the future.

I honestly don’t see how a total collapse of the system can be avoided at this point. But who knows, nobody can predict the future. All I know is that I’m personally preparing as if the apocalypse is about to occur.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.