US Fencer Kneels During National Anthem at the Pan Am Games

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/us-fencer-kneels-during-national-anthem-at-the-pan-am-games/

Get a load of this douche.

We must call for change.
This week I am honored to represent Team USA at the Pan Am Games, taking home Gold and Bronze. My pride however has been cut short by the multiple shortcomings of the country I hold so dear to my heart. Racism, Gun Control, mistreatment of immigrants, pic.twitter.com/deCOKaHQI9

— Race Imboden (@Race_Imboden) August 10, 2019

and a president who spreads hate are at the top of a long list.
I chose to sacrifie my moment today at the top of the podium to call attention to issues that I believe need to be addressed. I encourage others to please use your platforms for empowerment and change.

— Race Imboden (@Race_Imboden) August 10, 2019

So this fencer representing the United States at the Pan Am Games decided to kneel during the medal ceremony when the American national anthem was played. All because of the racist orange man in the White House who is refusing to totally abolish the Second Amendment.

There’s nothing in his Wikipedia profile that says he’s Jewish, so it’s probable that he’s just a victim of Jewish propaganda.

Either way, he’s a faggot for doing this. He should be thrown off the national team and not allowed back for the rest of his life. He is an embarrassment to himself, his family and his country. If I were him, I’d strongly consider suicide as the shame of these actions may prove too great to bare.

12 Likes

He’s the worst thing since that obnoxious first female fencer to compete in moslem garb.

4 Likes

Good observation! In these cases its usually a jew or some naive person with psychological issues.

6 Likes

The only two international sporting events I ever liked were the 1936 Olympic Games in Berlin and the 1972 Games in Munich. Can you guess why?

10 Likes

Pussy faggot .He probably never met a nigger ,especially in a sport like fencing . He should go downtown and get in a pick up bakketball game with the nigs.

6 Likes

These people who hate whites and hate our nations should be banished to diarrheastan or maybe the muthafuckalanz with their pet dindus so they can experience diversity better and escape white racists.
Put your money where your mouth is, ya brave tough guy

4 Likes

The Jewish controlled media makes this a big story complete with a picture. It is just a Jew acting like a Jew, nothing newsworthy to anybody of the white race.

3 Likes

If they hate America so much perhaps they should move to sub Saharan Africa. The USA might not be perfect, but it’s a damn sight better than apefreaka.

1 Like