Update on Nazi Dog Court Case

Originally published at: Update on Nazi Dog Court Case | Infostormer.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVs6X7_UqAQ

Count Dankula has provided us an update on his court case. His trial has been delayed again. Looks like it will happen in March.

If you aren’t familiar with the story, this dude is literally being charged with a crime and faces possible jail time because he trained his dog to be a Nazi and uploaded a funny video of it.

It’s one of the most insane things ever. Obviously the video was a joke but they’re claiming his dog video represents some type of serious threat.

Meanwhile, the United Kingdom is filled with niggers and mud monkeys doing all sorts of horrendous shit. They rape and kill people everywhere. But yes, jailing someone who uploaded a funny video of his dog is the priority. The UK’s legal system is a joke.

10 Likes

Any white man that pierces his nose, lips and puts big holes in his ears is a fool and is not worthy of any respect. I do hope he wins his case though.

8 Likes

I don’t quite understand the man’s lifestyle choice with those piercings either… but I won’t judge him too harshly. His case is important since it shows what a farce the British legal system is.

6 Likes

Just goes to show how bizarre, arbitrary and tyrannical the system has become. Thank the gods they did not attempt to seize the little dog.

5 Likes