United States Cuts Power to Venezuela's Embassy

Originally published at: United States Cuts Power to Venezuela’s Embassy | Infostormer.com

The belligerent activities that are being taken against Venezuela’s government are embarrassing. The United States declared a CIA-trained puppet Juan Guaido as Venezuela’s new President. Then after declaring this fake President their new leader, they have failed to place him power despite all sorts of dirty tricks and a botched coup attempt. It’s probably why Vice President Mike Pence is making crazy claims about how Iran is sending terrorists to Venezuela. Any justification to do war with them I guess.

They’ve now gone so far as to cut off the power to Venezuela’s embassy in America. They’re doing this to force out the people loyal to Venezuela’s legitimate President Nicolas Maduro.

RT:

The Venezuelan embassy in Washington DC was plunged into darkness after the US authorities shut down power in the building. The anti-coup activists hunkered down inside say they are not leaving despite the blackout.

After weeks of tense standoff between the ‘Embassy Civilian Protection Collective’ and supporters of US-backed opposition leader Juan Guaido outside the Venezuelan diplomatic compound, the US authorities attempted to drive the temporary occupants out by depriving them of electricity.

In a statement on Twitter posted by one of the group’s members, independent journalist Alex Rubinstein, an activist says that the loss of electric power won’t coerce them into abandoning their mission – that is to protect the embassy from a takeover by Juan Guaido appointees.

“We expected this, we’ve prepared for it and we are not living,” the activist is seen saying in total darkness, with only his face lit by a candle.

Cutting off the power and laying siege to a nation’s embassy like this is a violation international law. It is also an act of war. The embassy is considered to be part of Venezuela’s sovereign territory and the United States has totally violated their sovereignty through these illegal acts.

Anya Parampil a journalist who recently appeared on Tucker Carlson’s show has been tweeting about the situation. She has actually been spending time inside the embassy itself as all this has been happening.

She’s been active on Twitter.

This photo brings tears to my eyes. After witnessing @SecretService bash @VFPNational Pres. Gerry Condon’s head into the cement for holding a cucumber it is hard not to be ashamed of my country.

Thankfully my faith in US public is restored by spirit of the Embassy Protectors. https://t.co/fAwKRb9Yun

— Anya Parampil (@anyaparampil) May 8, 2019

Account balance of Venezuelan Embassy is $0.00. It’s legal owners have paid the bill.

Sources also tell me Pepco promised not to shutoff power as of yesterday.@PepcoConnect are you aware this shutoff is a violation of int. law (Vienna Diplomatic Conventions, Article 25)? pic.twitter.com/UQ3zY5lcxb

— Anya Parampil (@anyaparampil) May 9, 2019

Pompeo finger puppet @carlosvecchio admits he ordered the shutoff of the Maduro government’s embassy in DC. Are these people so stupid they don’t realize they’re publicly confessing to a crime, or are they simply shameless? https://t.co/gMhf1qrhh1

Article 25 of Vienna Diplomatic Convention: “The receiving State shall accord full facilities for the performance of the functions of the mission.”@PepcoConnect your shutdown at Venezuela’s embassy is a violation of international law. Are you prepared to defend this? pic.twitter.com/78ly3M9pMq

She was also interviewed by Jimmy Dore.

The whole situation is nuts. If pulling the power doesn’t force the pro-Maduro people out of the building, the next step is them sending some guys wearing black ski masks armed with guns.

5 Likes

The US has become the moral black spot of the world (after Israel, naturally).

4 Likes

What kind of vindictive chickenshits cut off somebody’s electric power?

2 Likes

I’m getting really sick of our government strong arming the weak countries and the strong ones Iran North Korea and China especially.

1 Like

the aging bully is going to get his ass kicked.

but Trump and Pompeo have a backup plan to toilet-paper their trees.