United Airlines to Slash 16,370 Jobs

Originally published at: United Airlines to Slash 16,370 Jobs | Infostormer.com

Every day we just see more and more bad economic news. The travel and hospitality industries in particular have been destroyed because of this and the news keeps getting worse.

United Airlines will be getting rid of 16,370 jobs since nobody is flying thanks to this gay virus hoax.

United Airlines To Slash 16,370 Jobs As Air Travel Sinks https://t.co/FrZTyCU962

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) September 2, 2020

The number of people traveling by air is going to be limited for quite some time. Not only do you have large numbers of people who are afraid they are going to die of the flu if they board an aircraft, but fewer and fewer people will have money to take flights, go on vacations etc..

There are also people like myself who won’t be flying anywhere near as much due to all the stupid virus protocols that have been implemented. The dumb security checkpoints where low IQ pieces of shit would harass you were bad enough, but what they are doing now is just insane. They’ve successfully made the flying experience as horrible and miserable as possible.

2 Likes

Absolutely right, air travel is miserable now, and prices keep going up on top of that. That is a lot of jobs and a lot of negroes out of work. I’m sure you have noticed all the black airline employees, almost everyone but the pilot and some stewardesses are black. All the TSA, janitors, luggage people, bus people etc., now they’re all gonna be broke out on the street. Real bad news here, on top of that knowing that they’re probably gonna fire some of their maintenance people and mechanics who keep the plane from falling apart in the air, doesn’t exactly inspire confidence and make me want to fly.
This is real bad news for me because I (used to) like to travel and get the hell out of this insane country for a while.
I wonder if they’ll ever realize that people don’t like to pay high prices just to have an unpleasant experience that you wish never happened at all.
Where are these teleporters they were supposed to be invented by now.

1 Like

I dunno. Seeing jobless TSA nogs brings a smile to my face.

1 Like

Unfortunately this airline business just gets worse and worse, now, nigger lovers at Boeing are pledging to hire 20% more negroes… xxx

xxx//nypost.com/2020/08/28/boeing-ceo-eyes-20-percent-increase-in-black-employees/

not sure what percentage of commercial jets are made by Boeing, but I was under the impression it’s most of them.
Would never take a flight with a black pilot (I always check the pilot before boarding), but having the plane built by niggers is probably just as bad.

African aviation in action-
xxx//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h_cqTCT5g0

1 Like

But dey waz kangs and shiettt! Go Wakandan air travel! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

The comments on that youtube video are hilarious =)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.