UN Rejects Trump's Jerusalem Declaration With a 128-9 Vote

Originally published at: UN Rejects Trump’s Jerusalem Declaration With a 128-9 Vote | Infostormer.com

NBC News on Twitter: "128 countries voted in favor of the resolution rejecting President Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital, 9 voted against, 35… https://t.co/PrMSeJ7naS"

Since when has a resolution at the United Nations been worth a shit? When it comes to Israel and the Jews, every country outside of the United States and Israel could have voted against Trump’s declaration and it would still be meaningless.

The only way this situation will be resolved is through war. The Arabs have to form an alliance and storm Jerusalem. They aren’t going to win back Jerusalem at the UN.

And then you have Nikki Haley talking about how the United States is taking notes on which countries voted against the declaration. Looks like she’s got lots of notes to take because most of the world is against it.

Overall though, an over the top pro-Jew agenda could be what turns the rest of the world against the kikes. I can’t claim to know if this is intentional or if Trump is legitimately a pro-Jew Zionist. Either way, I maintain that going into overdrive with a pro-Jew, pro-Israel agenda is bad for the kikes in the long run.

This is what has always gotten them in trouble. They go too far and it causes people to want to stuff them in fake shower room gas chambers.

1 Like

The UN members probably get tired of reminding Haley to shit in the bathroom and not next to her desk.

5 Likes

The fact that Trump appointed the antiwhite globalist Namrata Randhawa to be UN ambassador shows that he does NOT put America First. I guess Bobby DeNiro was right when he said Trump was a bullshit artist. I think I’ll replace my portrait of Trump that I have in the Bunker with Travis Bickle.

3 Likes

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

3 Likes

Trump’s second choice if Haley didn’t want the UN job-

3 Likes

What better place for a diversity hire than the UN circus. Everyone can see how mutli-cultural and inclusive you are and nothing that happens there has any impact in the real world. Go Nikki!

1 Like