UKIP Holds "Brexit Betrayal" March in London

Originally published at: UKIP Holds “Brexit Betrayal” March in London | Infostormer.com

Tommy Robinson and the United Kingdom Independence Party held a “Brexit Betrayal” march in London today.

Independent:

Thousands of people took to the streets in central London in a “Brexit betrayal” protest led by Tommy Robinson and Ukip.

Counter-demonstrators and anti-fascists held a separate protest they claimed had drawn some 15,000 people, although there has been no official crowd size estimates.

The Metropolitan Police mounted a significant public order operation to prevent potential disorder but only three arrests had been made - all of counter-protesters - by the time both rallies ended.

Robinson, the English Defence League (EDL) founder who has been welcomed into the Ukip fold as an adviser to leader Gerard Batten, hinted he could run as a Ukip MP.

Speaking at the Brexit "betrayal" rally, he said that after watching MPs criticise him in parliament he "thought one day I'll be sitting in there amongst you".

As most of you already know, British Prime Minister Theresa May has deliberately sabotaged Brexit. She has pushed a Brexit deal that isn't even Brexit. And in the midst of the political chaos, we see this renewed push for a second Brexit vote.

It’s good that we see there is a significant amount of people angry about this, but I’m pessimistic that this will result in any positive movement on the issue. The British government is kiked to the extreme.

At the very least, what’s happening here with Brexit is showing how retarded this so-called system of democracy is. Anytime White people vote in favor of their interests, we are given a million excuses as to why the will of the people can’t be executed. It’s really getting quite tiresome and explains why more and more people are becoming nationalists and fascists.

5 Likes

It’s a shame that Farage self-marginalized himself. He could still be helpful to this movement.

Nigel_Farage-313-copy

One man party.

1 Like

His agenda in starting the United Kingdom Independence Party was to force a referendum to exit the EU. He achieved his goal and when his objective was reached he stepped down. Most people in politics are in if for the gibs and because they suck at doing anything else. He could have been doing anything apart from politics and making a lot more cash with a lot less stress. He’s done his bit.

1 Like

Farage has been a disaster post-Brexit. He’s probably been bought off. I mean he quit UKIP over Tommy Robinson who is a pro-Israel, Alt-Lite personality because he didn’t want to be associated with his alleged extremism.

2 Likes

What I don’t get is why he continues doing a radio show and media appearances if he wanted to exit politics after the referendum. It’s like he declared victory after the referendum and didn’t care to ensure that the results of the referendum were actually executed.

3 Likes

Too many people want someone like Farage to do all the heavy lifting. He has accomplished far more than most expected and it’s up to the British to follow through. People like Robinson are attention whores and I wouldn’t touch him with a shitty stick. Farage can do far more with his radio show than working in a political party with a bunch of people he doesn’t like or respect.

The consensus seems to be that the UK parliament will reject the Brexit deal, so that means a new PM and possibly a change of government before anything is resolved. It could drag out for another year.

1 Like

Farage definitely deserves credit for helping get Brexit passed. I’m just not as positive on Farage as you are. I’m actually not a big fan of either Farage or Robinson tbh. They just happen to be two of the most prominent right-wing figures in the UK at the moment and they are obviously both moderate in their politics.

The state of British politics is really bad right now but hopefully that will change like it did in France over the past few weeks.

3 Likes

They call alt-light extreme to make you and I seem like knotzees. When we just want those “14” magic words.

2 Likes

Brexit just proves that democracy is a sham and voting does not matter

Something happened with Farage. I mean he himself is heavily involved with alt-media. He knows how moderate people like Robinson are, and Sargon & PJ Watson. He’s got to understands that their involvement with UKIP merely represents a marketing strategy by the party leadership to attract new, younger members using the idea that by joining UKIP they could be fashionable rebels. That recruiting strategy works well for Antifa. He has really over reacted.

Of course, I should maybe add that I was always under the impression that the dismal UKIP result in the 2017 Council election in May severely disillusioned him.

1 Like

They will never let us be in charge even if 99% of us voted for it. We are being divided and conquered. My ONLY enemy is (((them))). Take them out and we will solve our own problems. The rest of the world can care for itself.

1 Like

In 2010 Nigel Farage’s two-seater plane crashed, supposedly because a UKIP election banner had got entangled in the tail fin.

In 2011 the pilot Justin Adams, who also survived the crash, was convicted of five counts of making threats to kill Farage and the Civil Aviation Authority investigator Martin James. Adams made the threats directly to people, and via 999 emergency operators. He said he had a “9mm pistol” and added, “I have got the means to do it and I will take them and then myself.” Later, he claimed to be ex-“special forces”.

In 2013 Adams, 48, was found dead at his home. Police said there were no suspicious circumstances.

There’s no compelling evidence of conspiracy, but it can’t be ruled out.

1 Like

it’s called communist nullification. when democracy works for the will of the indigenous people it’s overriden by commies anyway. white fascism is the only solution.

1 Like

They even attack Lefties if they step out of line.

https://animeright.news/zanting/labour-candidate-diane-hatton-forced-to-step-down-after-exposing-genie-energy-israeli-spying/#comment-2201

1 Like

lefties stepping out-of-line is their greatest threat…