UK: Witch Hunt Against White Man for Doing Airplane Racism

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/uk-witch-hunt-against-white-man-for-doing-airplane-racism/

A White man got into an argument with a black woman on a flight and he is now being crucified for doing airplane racism. The incident was captured on film and is being covered by major media outlets like the BBC and Euronews. It has literally become an international news story.

The problem with this clip is that it doesn’t show what happened before the man got angry. The black woman undoubtedly did something that set him off but since she’s black she’s not going to get any blame.

The amount of energy that is being spent attacking random White people caught on film saying negative things about racial minorities is getting out of control. The big kike media outlets are trying to make examples out of ordinary people to send a message that there’ll be consequences if you don’t embrace forced diversity.

Some British MPs even chimed in on Twitter claiming that the White man should have been kicked off the flight and arrested under hate crime laws.

These people are disgusting. They are attacking one of their own people to defend some African monkey person. The virtue signaling from these people is ridiculous and reeks of cowardice.

8 Likes

These nogs are totally out of control.

5 Likes

Makes me sad but also extremely angry.

4 Likes

Dornan ya limp-dicked wee bag a runny shite!

4 Likes

Nice Jew move there conflating Brexit with this. The SNP don’t have any redeeming qualities at all.

4 Likes

From what I can see it looks like the plane is full of mostly white people, scared white people except the brave cuck who said kick him off the plane. If that plane was full of niggers, they would have would have come to the niggers aid and probably beat him to a pulp. The white man has been castrated thanks to the kikes. It sickens me to see whites cower in fear because they fear being called racists.

All the people tweeting for his arrest, kicked off the plane and charged with a hate crime are mostly whites. That is even more sickening. The kikes have succeeded in brainwashing the white race. Is there any hope left, time will tell but it doesn’t look good for us.

5 Likes

It’s okay white people , they can rape and murder and rob and assault and replace and whine racism and get leniency in the jewdicial system and special privilege over you in the job market , BUT how DARE you say mean stuff!
newnation.org Can you imagine if we had access to every single arrest report in all 3,142 counties nationwide?
If we did , we would could calculate accurate numbers in crime demographics without relying on the (((FBI))) or the (((Dept. of justice)))…
Can you imagine an America without useless, predatory niggers?

4 Likes

white people have coddled and educated these monkeys and now they are quite literally biting the hand that feeds them and white people are getting sick of it… blacks should not be allowed to use any white appropriation of any kind what so ever. this holds especially true for the violent South African niggers… if they want to travel long-distance they should be forced to walk. no airplanes, no electricity, no homes, no cars, no hospitals et.

3 Likes

My guess is that somewhere between 1/4 and 1/3 of the White race is too far gone to be saved. But that figure may be considerably higher in the UK.

5 Likes

From what I seen he called her Black and that is some how raycyst. UK needs a revolution.

5 Likes

Maybe she really did stink? That’s what I heard it was.

3 Likes

yeah, but they been taught us cave cragguhz how to bave n sheeeit

This is literally taught to our children in (((college))) nowadays

2 Likes

(((BBC))) are sayin’ the feelins’ hurter has been identified…

1 Like