UK: Man Arrested for Supporting Christchurch Mosque Shooting

Originally published at: UK: Man Arrested for Supporting Christchurch Mosque Shooting | Infostormer.com

The United Kingdom is such a fucked up place. A man was just arrested for writing a social media post expressing his support for Brenton Tarrant.

Metro:

A man has been detained in Greater Manchester for a social media post that allegedly supports the New Zealand mosque attack.

Officers said the 24-year-old from Oldham allegedly made a post making reference and support for the terrible events in Christchurch.

He was detained on suspicion of sending malicious communications.

A police spokesman said: ‘This is a very difficult time for people. The events in New Zealand have reverberated around the world. Many people are in deep shock and are worried.

‘It is at times like this that, as a community, we stand together.

‘Where the law permits and people cross the line, we will take robust action, which may include arrest and prosecution.’

Malicious communications? lol wtf does that even mean.

The British government will literally bring the full force of law down on the native population for posting politically incorrect messages on the Internet. That’s how crazy things are there. Meanwhile, there are Moslems and other forms of deranged third world filth raping children and committing all sorts of other insane acts throughout their country. Little to nothing substantive has been done about that because everyone is afraid of being called “racist.”

The system is trying to enforce this Orwellian false reality of people accepting multiculturalism. But the truth is, everybody hates it. Nobody wants to be around these disgusting camel fuckers. And that’s why people understand why Tarrant did what he did. There will be more of this happening so long as Western governments continue to support the interests of foreign invaders over the interests of the native population.

10 Likes

nmfGJfO5zq

7 Likes

“malicious communications” laws mean that the government can arrest anyone, anytime for anything. i’ll bet that these laws didn’t exist before “globalism”.

just in case some here are wondering what exactly constitutes a “malicious communication” lol…

see above. lol…

5 Likes

It’s intentionally vague so anything can apply.

4 Likes

Your definition of “malicious communications” is 100 percent correct which is why I was laughing at it. It’s such an insane concept.

5 Likes

The authorities should be taking more “robust” action against moslems killing the native population.

4 Likes

The government should be rounding them up and expelling them from our lands, but the government is defending them and giving them welfare, encouraging more to come, and welcoming them all, nothing ever changes.

3 Likes

I think this is an even more important story than a bunch of muzzies sent to meet the maker.

I’m not hearing much on this.event in normie circles, or news cycles. It like, yawn, whatever.

4 Likes

Where were these Muslim lovers when they beheaded those two girls in Morocco and filmed it. No outrage there. Not a peep. Or how about the big one 911 which was pinned on Muslim terrorists, even though we now know there was a lot more to it than that. Its almost like their actions today prove 911 was not Muslims. And this ‘alleged shooter’ as the MSM calls him was a Trump-hating leftist who admired the communist dictatorship of China. Hardy sounds like a ‘far-right extremist’ to me. Even the media refers to him as the ‘alleged’ shooter, which shows they are not sure, but are sure quick to put the blame on the same old demographic: white nationalists.

4 Likes

Yep. nailed it right there. Gives them any excuse to go after you. They could do the “Bill Clinton” and question how one uses the word ‘is’.

2 Likes