UK: Islamic Terror Plot to Assassinate Theresa May Reportedly Foiled

Originally published at: UK: Islamic Terror Plot to Assassinate Theresa May Reportedly Foiled | Infostormer.com

A new report is out claiming that a plot to assassinate British Prime Minister Theresa May has been foiled. Guess Theresa wasn't tolerant enough!

When will the British people understand that these third world savages don't give a shit about how tolerant you are or how much you give them. They see this as a weakness.

There’s a report out from Sky News claiming that a plot by Moslems to assassinate British Prime Minister Theresa May has just been foiled. Apparently these Moslems did not appreciate May’s tolerance and kindness.

Sky News:

A terror plot to assassinate Prime Minister Theresa May has been foiled, Sky sources have confirmed.

Sky's Crime Correspondent Martin Brunt said: "It's the latest in a number of terror plots that police and MI5 believe they've foiled this year.

"I understand that the head of MI5, Andrew Parker, briefed Cabinet ministers today, such is the seriousness of what they believed they have uncovered.

“It is in essence an extreme Islamist suicide plot against Downing Street. Essentially police believe that the plan was to launch some sort of improvised explosive device at Downing Street and in the ensuing chaos attack and kill Theresa May, the Prime Minister.”

“This is something which has been pursued over several weeks at least by Scotland Yard, MI5 and West Midlands Police. It came to a head last week with the arrest of two men, by armed police, who earlier today were charged with preparing acts of terrorism.”

Naa’imur Zakariyah Rahman, 20, from north London and Mohammed Aqib Imran, 21, from south-east Birmingham are due to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday morning.

I’m not exactly sure what it is going to take for the British people to get their heads out of their asses on this Moslem issue. I mean, they’ve had little girls blown up in arenas, bombings, car terrorism and now a plot to kill the Prime Minister. London looks more like Islamabad than a Western city. It’s utterly insane what’s going on.

Do they really think that being more tolerant is going to fix this problem? The only solution is to round up these goat fucking savages and force them into concentration camps. If they resist, shoot them dead. This is a racial group that has declared war on the British people and anybody who says otherwise is insane.

Extreme situations require extreme measures and it is time to exercise extreme measures in dealing with these violent sand monkeys. They have no place in Britain.

1 Like

I’m sure she will want the prospective assassins released so they can continue to make valuable contributions to British society.

2 Likes

1 Like

Most definitely. She should apologize on behalf of the British people for not being tolerant enough.

2 Likes