UK Home Secretary Resigns Over Deportation Targets

Originally published at: UK Home Secretary Resigns Over Deportation Targets | Infostormer.com

The United Kingdom is such a fucked up country. It is currently run by a bunch of grumpy middle aged women who seem to hate themselves and everyone around them. Amber Rudd the UK Home Secretary is one of those women. She just resigned after it emerged that she was misleading parliament about their targets to deport illegal aliens.

Bloomberg:

Amber Rudd quit as U.K. Home Secretary after an immigration scandal, stripping Prime Minister Theresa May of a pro-European ally and destabilizing her government just as internal battles over Brexit come to a head.

Rudd, 54, was due to address lawmakers in the House of Commons on Monday to defend herself against allegations that she misled Parliament over targets for deporting illegal immigrants. May’s office confirmed she had resigned late on Sunday. No successor has been named yet.

Rudd’s departure comes at a critical time for May’s government. Rudd was due to be attending a key meeting of the Brexit “war cabinet” on Wednesday to weigh the options for the U.K.’s future trading relationship with the European Union. Her resignation will change the dynamic in that meeting — and, depending on who replaces her, could shift the Cabinet balance in favor of a harder Brexit.

Rudd was a key pro-EU voice who provided a counterpoint to pro-Brexit heavyweights, including Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson and Environment Secretary Michael Gove.

Her resignation is good news in some respects as she was against Brexit, but it's doubtful whoever fills her role will make any substantive changes.

What’s fucked up is that she has been forced out because they had stated goals to deport illegal aliens. Something like that shouldn’t even be stated. It should be policy to deport any and all illegal aliens regardless of their situation. If people are there illegally it means they broke the law and need to be held accountable. I don’t give a shit about their sob stories. If any normal Brit broke the law they’d be forced to account fully for their actions. Take for example Count Dankula and his Nazi dog video. The full weight of the government was thrown at him.

Oh well, the UK is a shit show any way, especially London. That city is one of the biggest multicultural shitholes in all of Europe.

6 Likes

These barren spinsters should have been at home raising families but now that that ship has sailed they should be locked up in a tower as to not hurt themselves or others.

4 Likes

This is why women do not belong in politics. If they want to be “righteous” they should stay home and emulate the Theotokos.

2 Likes

It’s particularly funny that the coal-burning, pro-EU, pro-globalism, anti-White, National Action-banning Amber Rudd came unstuck for supposedly being too tough on immigrants.

She was in a relationship with fellow Tory MP Kwasi Kwarteng, whose parents came to Britain from Ghana in the 1960s.

KwasiKwarteng

Bizarrely, Rudd won a fifty pounds prize in a poetry competition, two years before she became a Conservative MP. Her poem about “safe sex” was called “Loving You Is So Exciting”.

Without Amber Rudd to serve as a buffer or human shield, Theresa May will come under more pressure for her role as Home Secretary in the scandal over the “Windrush” generation of immigrants, who came to Britain around 1970 or earlier. Some of these migrants lost jobs or benefits or were threatened with deportation because they couldn’t prove their right to remain.

Rapefugees and bearded ‘child’ migrants are allowed in, no questions asked, and handed houses and benefits, and yet an elderly female migrant who’s paid taxes for almost 40 years and is not likely to commit terrorism, acid attacks, stabbings, sex assaults, etc., gets fired because of the incompetence of the likes of Rudd and May.

Yes, this all goes to show just how ridiculous it is to have these grumpy, middle-aged women in leadership positions when they should be raising children.

4 Likes

OMG, That poem!

"But why dear heart, did you not mention,

What we’ll do for contraception?"

I think I’ve seen better poetry in the toilet stalls at Walmart.

3 Likes

Or how about:

If this is just infatuation,
 I shall tender my resignation.
3 Likes

And, replaced by sand nigger!

[edit] I should have said ‘curry monkey’, as if it makes any difference LOL!

3 Likes

Javid was originally a Remainer, but has since turned into something of a Euroskeptic. He rightly opposes a “soft” Brexit, such as staying in a customs union so that we can’t make our own trade deals. So he’s an improvement on Rudd.

3 Likes

I always make it a point to relieve myself both ways if needed before going to Wal-Mart. I shop at one in Southwest OH where I get a huge dose of cultural enhancement with every visit!

1 Like

You can also use street shitter, especially if you’re in a pissed off mood!

2 Likes

I’ve heard better poetry from the Vogons.

2 Likes

Honestly, writing like that you could probably even rhyme ‘chevalier’.

1 Like

A woman who drove a big truck,
Said, “I really need a good mechanic”.
Then a lad in a beanie
Said, “I’ll show you the problem”.
So she leaned over and gave him her full attention.

1 Like

Why are women in political positions while there are still cats in animal shelters?

2 Likes