UK: Government Does Not Know When Lockdown Will End

Originally published at: UK: Government Does Not Know When Lockdown Will End | Infostormer.com

As we already know, the world has gone completely mad. Billions of people around the world are being told that they can’t leave their homes over an alleged doomsday virus.

The British government is literally telling their people that they have no idea when this police state enforced lockdown will end.

Daily Mail:

The UK’s chief scientific adviser has said that the Government cannot tell the public when lockdown will end – because they don’t know.

Speaking at Downing Street’s daily virus news conference tonight, Sir Patrick Vallance said that it would be ‘premature’ to put a time frame on the next steps of the fight against coronavirus because cases and deaths must stabilise first.

‘I think its premature to put a time, an absolute time, on how long this goes on for,’ he said.

Sir Patrick said that the first step was to reduce the rate of transmission to ensure the NHS can cope with the amount of Covid-19 cases.

‘We need to do phase one then we need to think about how we release these [measures] in the right way and at the right approach,’ he added.

Do they think that people are going to accept this state of affairs for much longer? Italy which has been under a similar type of lockdown for a longer period of time is starting to crack. Civil unrest is already breaking out in the poorer parts of the country.

Does the UK think that they are immune from such a thing happening? Especially when the police are abusing their powers in the name of public safety.

Overnight 6 people have been summonsed for offences relating to the new corona virus legislation to protect the public:

These included;

Out for a drive due to boredom

Returning from parties

Multiple people from the same household going to the shops for non-essential items pic.twitter.com/FstjlfdEkD

— Warrington Police (@PoliceWarr) March 29, 2020

This is causing controversy near me. I think it’s difficult for the police as ‘advice’ from the government has gone further than the legislation and so they are confusing the two pic.twitter.com/PixWspJDkg

— Ms Counsel (@seeyouatthebar) March 30, 2020

This is mass hysteria and the longer it goes on, the worse the outcome is going to be.