UK: All Four Brexit Alternatives Voted Down

Originally published at: UK: All Four Brexit Alternatives Voted Down | Infostormer.com

The fiasco known as Brexit continues. Last night, all four Brexit alternatives were voted down.

Independent:

MPs in the UK have voted against all four Brexit alternatives.

No alternative Brexit option received the support of a majority of MPs in indicative votes.

Britain’s Brexit Minister Stephen Barclay said the House has once again failed to find a majority for any option.

Mr Barclay told the House of Commons that the default legal position is that the UK will leave the EU in 11 days’ time and that to secure an extension Britain must provide a “credible” plan.

If I had to guess, some weird bullshit will happen right before the UK leaves the EU in a “no-deal” Brexit. But a “no-deal Brexit” is really what the British people voted for. They did not vote for a conditional Brexit.

The one meaningful thing this Brexit debacle has showed, it is that democracy is a hoax. It’s a system of government pushed by Jews to ensure that they can control the political system with their money and media influence. That’s why they try to export this ridiculous system everywhere around the globe.

8 Likes

This is my fear exactly.

3 Likes

you know that the Soros scum are wringing their hands over this and scheming to undo Brexit. no dirty trick or evil deed is beyond them.

3 Likes

Once uk leaves, then EU wil just crumble away because UK is a key player for EU. Many other countries will follow suit, probably starting with Italy. That’s good, we need to destroy the Jewish power in Europe and start over with nationalism

4 Likes

Democracy is retarded and also impossible. There’s no human dignity in a society voting to destroy itself…

4 Likes

They just voted to fast-track a bill to prevent No-Deal Brexit from happening.

The doings are being aired live on SkyNews which can be found on Roku or I’m sure online streaming for those interested.

The bitch is seemingly working with the commie to get a new public vote.

2 Likes