Two Scandinavian Skanks Beheaded Hiking in Morocco

Originally published at: Two Scandinavian Skanks Beheaded Hiking in Morocco | Infostormer.com

This is what Jewish feminism has done. It has convinced young women in their 20s that instead of marrying and having children during their most fertile years, that they need to go on hiking trips into the third world to find themselves.

Well, two young Scandinavian women did just that and they ended up getting beheaded in the mountains of Morocco. It’s unknown if they found themselves prior to their heads getting cut off.

Sky News:

Police investigating the murders of two Scandinavian tourists have made nine new arrests.

A total of 13 men are now being held over the deaths of 28-year-old Norwegian Maren Ueland and 24-year-old Louisa Vesterager Jespersen.

The women's bodies were found by other tourists in an isolated area of Morocco's High Atlas mountains on Monday.

Morocco's prosecutor has said that one of the men suspected of killing the women belongs to a militant group but stopped short of naming which.

Three other suspects were arrested on Thursday.

The nine arrested on Friday were carrying weapons and suspicious materials used in the manufacture of explosives when they were arrested, Morocco's Central Bureau of Judicial investigations said.

It's worth noting that these weren't "neck wounds" as some media outlets have reported. They cut their fucking heads off and filmed it. Here's a link to a page that has the video if you don't believe me.

Women have no sense of how dangerous the world is. Especially how dangerous it is in third world countries.

Although I have to admit, some of their killers look like good boys who would never do such a thing. No reason to believe these guys would use a big knife to cut off their heads right?

I’m an experienced hiker and have even done a little bit of hiking in the third world. Years ago, I looked at the Atlas Mountains in Morocco as a potential area to do some hiking. I was specifically looking at hiking Toubkal because it has the status of being Morocco’s highest peak. I ultimately decided against this trip because it was in a fairly remote area inside a Moslem country. This is the exact same area where they were found beheaded.

But these women didn’t even appear to take the most minimal of precautions. They should at least have been with a large group and some local guides familiar with the area. And camping overnight in such a place is not something I would have ever considered. Instead, it looks as if they did just that. They were camping by themselves miles away from the closest town.

It’s been reported that they were warned about the dangers but chose to ignore them. Guess they thought that they were strong and empowered women and didn’t need no man to tell them what to do.

Guardian:

The bodies of Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, from Denmark, and Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway, were found on Monday in an isolated area near Imlil, which is on the route to Toubkal, north Africa’s highest peak and a popular hiking destination.

According to some local media reports the killers had camped near their victims, about four miles’ hike from the nearest town, and fled the scene after the attack. The bodies were found on Monday by two French women who were hiking near the remote spot where Jespersen and Ueland had pitched their tent.

The latest claims over the motive came as fresh details emerged of the two women’s last days. They had stayed in a hostel where they encountered a local mountain guide, Rachid Imerhade, who said he had cautioned them about camping alone on their planned ascent of the Toubkal mountain.

Here's some perspective of where Toubkal is.

By car it is basically a couple of hours from Marrakesh and the mountain itself is 10 miles away from Imlil the closest town. Camping in between the town and the mountain is just asking for trouble. It is a 20 mile round trip between Imlil and the summit, so a day trip to the summit would be somewhat grueling. You also have to consider the elevation gain and altitude involved which adds further challenges.

But whatever, they were independent and empowered women so who am I as a man to give them advice? I just hope that they were able to find themselves before those Moslems cut their heads off with a big knife.

7 Likes

I lived in Spain for s.what more than a decade, & I never, repeat NEVER, heard a good story from a Spaniard about tourism in Morocco. This is just a whole new world of stupid.

7 Likes

I heard nothing but bad things. It’s one thing if you are a man going somewhere like this but it is extra dangerous as a woman. You’re basically asking to be raped and murdered.

7 Likes

I once talked to a nurse from southern Europe who told me what a cut-throat country Morocco is, even in broad daylight. European day-tourists who took the ferry from Spain or Gibraltar were always warned never to wander too far from the dock.

Those wild-eyed Mohammedan savages who beheaded the dumb white girls really did nothing unusual. They probably regarded those girls as unclean whores or something like that. If they had Mr. Stormer as their guide they’d still be alive now.

5 Likes

Bottom of this page is the video of the beheading…

2 Likes

Average IQ in Scandinavia is 100-105 , in Morocco its 80-85, add that crazy book into the mix and youve got trouble.

4 Likes

these ladies were muslim loving SJWs. one had a post on her page decrying people who were afraid of muslims in their clean, safe white countries. i posted it earlier… if anyone deserves such a fate it’s people like this BUT watching that video of her getting her head slowly cut off made me really angry.

these muslim nigger savages use Islam as an excuse to rape cute blond white girls. they cut their heads off to keep them from going to the police, not to please Allah. i don’t know what is the punishment for this crime but i hope it’s slow and very very painful. i’d love to watch them be strung upside down and slowly sawed in-half while the others were forced to watch knowing what was going to happen to them.

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s sort of a two-fer. I can’t muster any sympathy for these Darwin-Award-winning bimbos, but I’d like to death-squad the whole Moroccan province, just to relieve the subhumans there of the delusion that they get to lay one finger on even the stupidest, most worthless Whites.

4 Likes

Yeah let’s be VERY CLEAR about this:

RACISM WOULD HAVE SAVED THESE GIRLS’ LIVES. IF THEY WERE RACIST, THEY’D STILL BE ALIVE.

Leftism killed them.

7 Likes

They appear to have actually believed that idiotic video showing the nice inoffensive moslem as opposed to the criminal European man. Arguably, that is the type of video that should be banned rather than “racist”, i.e., accurate ones. This is the stupidity that led these little fools to their deaths.

3 Likes

one of the girls social media pages was taken down because on it, she decried xenophobia of muslims and people responded with that video of her getting her head slowly cut off by a muslim nigger.

4 Likes

Poor girls. They didn’t deserve such a cruel death. No matter how stupid they had been before.
And all kinds of malicious joy everywhere are just annoying and inappropriate in this case.
Merely the constant anti-racist education in the western countries is to blame for this.
Especially the younger European people are brainfucked with leftist multicultural propaganda on from their early infancy. In these days it’s nearly impossible for them to escape from it.

3 Likes

@sturmfuehrer78 If those girls were 13 or 14 then one certainly could not blame them for being so foolish. But they were in their mid to late 20s. A goose has more sense than either one of them had.

This incident is yet more proof that without a strong, responsible man in their lives women will make incredibly stupid and disastrous choices.

2 Likes

OK. I agree with you. These girls acted very stupid. But i still don’t think they derserved such a fate. I saw a lot of beheading videos and other sick stuff before and i didn’t feel anything about. But i have to admit to see a innocent young girl of my own “tribe” getting her head slowly severed touches even my naturally cold german soul. It also made me very angry. It’s an angry christmas this year…

2 Likes

yes, that and xtianity which is THE MOST cucked-out religion of all. “turn the other cheek”… “love your enemies”… give me a break! if there is one thing that the white race should do immediately it’s DENOUNCE CHRISTIANITY.

3 Likes

They’re victims of a sick society which gave them a false view of the world. Unfortunately, the only way right now to prevent other women from doing the same thing is to socially shame those who get killed or raped by foolishly putting themselves in dangerous positions.

4 Likes

yes, unfortunately that’s now ILLEGAL in Europe. you can’t tell the truth. these women died from “neck wounds”. to say that they were, slowly and very painfully tortured by decapitation is not allowed by the globalist filth.

3 Likes

the ‘’‘news’’’ was saying they were found dead with ‘neck wounds’ cos the ‘’‘news’’’ wants skanks to remain ignorant to the threat of the Bogey Muslim. It was a gang rape and double beheading. There is a huge difference between that and a fuckin’ neck wound!

1 Like