Two Africans Try to Reach Europe Hiding in Mattresses

Originally published at: Two Africans Try to Reach Europe Hiding in Mattresses | Infostormer.com

This is some truly incredible video footage. Two sub-Saharan Africans were caught hiding inside mattresses in an attempt to reach Europe. Looks like these niggers are starting to get innovative.

Express:

The two men were found as they attempted to make it across the Moroccan border into Melilla, a Spanish enclave on the North African coast. Morocco has become a major gateway into Europe for African migrants with Spain the main entry point for people for a better life in Europe as other European Union countries tighten up controls at their borders. A smuggling route through Libya to Italy has also been complicated by conflict and violence there.

Melilla, together with a second Spanish enclave, Ceuta, have the EU’s only land borders with Africa.

The migrants’ capture was caught on film and the footage published on social media by Jon Inarritu, a parliamentary senator from the Basque separatist party EH Bildu.

Mr Inarritu tweeted that without a lack of safe ways to seek asylum, attempts such as these would continue along Europe's southern border.

It's truly baffling why these sub-Saharan Africans keep trying to enter countries with large numbers of White people. The Jewish media keeps telling us that Whites are all evil nigger haters. So why would these niggers go through the trouble of stuffing themselves in a mattress to try to reach a place where there are lots of nigger haters?

Seems to me like the Jews are lying about Whites being a bunch of nigger haters.

2 Likes

I’ve heard about reds under beds, but darkys in mattresses it is now. This little darky, like many, Many, MANY others, are headed for this Melilla place. This place, this fixture, this facility is a attractant for them as once they get into it, they are in Europe… No sea to cross, just a big fence to bounce over. I thnk this place has been set up to harvest the fittest of darkys able to get over, to bring them into Europe, and I hate this stinking Melilla…

1 Like