Twitter Suspends Paul Nehlen For Stating Facts About Jews

Originally published at: Twitter Suspends Paul Nehlen For Stating Facts About Jews | Infostormer.com

Paul Nehlen was suspended from Twitter for a week because he stated facts about Jews. He posted a statement about his suspension on his Gab account.

@pnhelen:

Paul Nehlen (@pnehlen), a GOP candidate for Congress, has been suspended from Twitter for 7 days because he posted factual information about Jewish overrepresentation in the media in response to a BuzzFeed article attacking him. ‬

The tweets in question (which he was forced to delete) clearly did not violate the Twitter Rules in any way, and were highly newsworthy, as evidenced by the numerous articles already written about them and widespread commenting on them by high-profile media personalities such as CNN's Jake Tapper.

Nehlen is the *second* GOP candidate for federal office to be suspended or banned from Twitter within two weeks. This targeting is a direct and substantial threat to the integrity of our electoral process, and justifies immediate congressional investigation and intervention.

Twitter's actions only further confirm the need for Nehlen's proposed #ShallNotCensor legislation. They shock the conscience of any free and open society. This Soviet-style censorship of the new de facto public square cannot be permitted to continue any longer.

This is just another example showing the tyrannical nature of Twitter. It is a fact that Jews control large portions of the American media. Why can't someone post simple observations about Jews controlling the media on Twitter? Apparently Twitter thinks facts about Jews are anti-Semitic and hateful and therefore can't be said.

The good news is that the flood gates are really starting to open on the Jewish problem. The Jews can’t just claim that it is only a small number of crazy people in KKK robes talking about this. We have serious people asking legitimate questions about the power that Jews have in our country.

Jews represent two percent of America’s population yet they somehow have control over our most important institutions. It is not unreasonable to ask questions about this. A small minority population should not be dictating the direction of the country.

4 Likes

yeah, this is what i’m thinking lately.

it kinda boils down to this, the 2% having WAY too much power

6 Likes

So true. I’m even seeing this on normie sites - something I never saw just a few years ago. The word is getting out - why Jews are always pushing for Hate Speech Laws (i.e., questioning any aspect of the Holohoax) - and I have no doubt if Hillary were president (shudder) this would have already been pushed through by now.

More people are becoming Jew-aware daily and understanding the tyrannical hold they have over us - along with being the instigators of White Genocide and destruction of White homelands and Western Civilization.

Keep spreading the word as much as possible as to what these evil monsters are doing to us - they wish us dead, believe we don’t have the right to exist. They are truly evil.

And, I would strongly suggest Mr. Nehlen had better start watching his back.

6 Likes

6 Likes

1af9402e8fe20ec34951336d1631cc1c485a4ffc

6 Likes

(((john podhoretz))) and Steve Sailer were getting into a fracas on twitter too

3 Likes

The niggers, jews and almost every other minority can say whatever they want about white males without any repercussions. But let facts get out about the kikes, which most of them brag about anyway and all of a sudden its antisemitism and another holoco$t. I hope Nehlen doubles down when he gets out of the jew gulag.

4 Likes

Level of goyim knowing is really exploding. I remember two years when I started to notice patterns you could barely see anyone else mentioning it. Today the boards that dont delete anti-semitic content (e.g.: zerohedge, RT) are completely consumed by this. The rest is under heavy attack too. Its impossible not to notice. And we really dont need to convince anyone. Its enough to put it in peoples mind and once its in their minds they will start noticing the pattern themselves. The most virulent anti-white hate comes from Jews. They are allowed to do with impunity everything that we’ve been taught and trained not to do.

Goyim knowing has reached critical levels. These attempts to shut it down only add fuel to the fire. There is no going back.

4 Likes

I post on ZH and used to get kicked off all of the time for anti-jew remarks and now anything goes over there

1 Like