Twitter Refuses to Ban Alex Jones

Originally published at: Twitter Refuses to Ban Alex Jones | Infostormer.com

So the online mob of Jews, social justice warriors and Communists are very angry that Twitter has refused to ban Alex Jones. This after Jones was banned from nearly every other major social media platform in existence.

Here’s what Twitter’s CEO Jack Dorsey had to say regarding why they did not ban Jones.

While I’ll give credit to Dorsey for not banning Jones (yet), the fact of the matter is that his track record on free speech has been terrible. Like I’ve said before, I was banned from his service after only being on it for three weeks. And this happened several years ago. Apparently me and my 100 Twitter followers were too much for them to handle!

Obviously, I’m not the only one who has been banned. Every significant Alt-Right personality has now been banned or censored in some capacity on that platform.

Of course there’s no guarantee that Jones will be allowed to remain on Twitter. They could come up with any excuse to justify shutting him down in the future so the fact that they haven’t banned him yet isn’t of much consequence.

Jones and others like him thought they would be able to remain on these platforms so long as they didn’t explore the Jewish problem. They were wrong to believe that. They should have supported us when we were getting thrown off these platforms but they were silent. So in many ways the escalation of this censorship campaign stretching into the world of conspiracy theorists, libertarians and conservatives is a good thing. The issue is getting the attention it deserves from a far greater audience now.

4 Likes

This is strictly a business move. For a while at least, Twitter will have a monopoly on Alex Jones (apart fr. Jones’s own site, of course). Well, also Dorsey wants to preempt congressional scrutiny – for obvious business reasons

2 Likes

If AJo gets banned who will alert the American people to the fact that the Arabs run Hollywood?

5 Likes

You should try signing up again, this could be the start of the thaw?

3 Likes

It’d be funny to see how long I’d last on the platform. Think I’d last longer than three weeks?

3 Likes

Shitter also hasn’t banned Richard, the Earl of Spencer. I guess he’s going to be permitted to be their token voice of “White nationalism”, as long as he doesn’t explicitly name the jew. Is “Doctor” Duke still tweeting?

Jones, Duke and Spencer…weak as water, the lot of them are.

alex%20jones%20blacked

3 Likes

All this madness is why I’ve chosen to keep maintaining this platform… there’s almost no outlets for this type of discussion on the Internet.

7 Likes

Its the Chinese and Chi-coms.

1 Like

Thank you Lee for all of your hard work. Keep up the fight.

3 Likes

@Spahnranch1969 Spencer always felt like a plant. He is to effeminate and weak to have these points of view. Also he wont name the jew. Jones has been a problem for Israel since he red pilled so many about the USS Liberty.

2 Likes

Thanks… I’ll try to keep this going as long as I can. As much as I hate to do this… I’ll probably be asking again for some crypto to help maintain these operations.

3 Likes

If i wasn’t scrapping by i would love to donate 50$ a month but its hard to support a family of 4 on my wages.

2 Likes

No worries. I’ll be keeping the site up regardless of how much crypto I can get coming in.

1 Like

It depends on what you say about those Chinese cosmopolitans?

1 Like