Twitter Censors the Phrase "Illegal Alien" as Hateful Content

Originally published at: Twitter Censors the Phrase “Illegal Alien” as Hateful Content | Infostormer.com

Twitter is such a cluster fuck. The company needs to be raided and taken over by the federal government. Great American patriots like myself should be put in charge of it.

I mean WTF is this shit? They’re not even allowing campaigns with the phrase “illegal alien” to be promoted because it is allegedly hateful content. This a term that has been used in Supreme Court rulings for fuck sake.

Just who in the hell died and made Jack Dorsey god? I’m getting really sick of that nose ring wearing faggot. What sort of man in his 40s wears a fucking nose ring? Seriously, it’s gay as all fuck!

6 Likes

I would love to see Twitter reincarnated as Infostormer.

3 Likes

I never noticed that, if he has a nose ring what’s the bet he has pierced nipples too. What a ironic hipster beard faggot. btw what are illegal aliens called in twitter world now? surprise visitors? uninvited guests? country crashers? unticketed attendees?

3 Likes

4 Likes

Twitter took flight after Oprah had them on her show as fledgelings. no doubt insiders knew of the Oprah free national advertising beforehand and made a killing when the stock soared. everything associated with TV and the Internet is manipulated. if the republicans don’t get serious SOON about internet censorship, they will lose the opportunity.

2 Likes

Thanks for the support. I fully believe that I am more qualified to run Twitter than Jack Dorsey.

6 Likes

Imagine a bank robber saying don’t call me a thief, it’s very hurtful. I just made an undocumented withdrawal.

5 Likes