Twitter Bans User for Laughing at Maddow Crying Over Mueller Report

Originally published at: Twitter Bans User for Laughing at Maddow Crying Over Mueller Report | Infostormer.com

Following the revelation that Bob Mueller would be issuing no more criminal indictments, the homosexual Jewess Rachel Maddow went on national television Friday to cry about it. Talk about a pathetic display. This deranged woman has literally spent the past two years promoting every crazy conspiracy theory about this Russia hoax only to be proven 100 percent wrong.

A Twitter user posted a video of her laughing at Maddow crying over the situation. The video went viral eventually resulting in the user having their account suspended.

The original account (@kbq2251) who posted the video of Rachel Maddow Crying has been Suspended by Twitter.

Spread this video everywhere because Twitter obviously doesn’t want you to see it. pic.twitter.com/Gq6iSYIfMT

— ALX 🇺🇸 ❌ (@alx) March 23, 2019

James Woods offered some insightful commentary on the situation.

#Maddow either choking on kitty litter chunks or facing the hard cold reality she’s the worst journalist in television history. Always certain, but rarely right… #LifeIsJoyous pic.twitter.com/VCe9dwXp2y

— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) March 23, 2019

#Maddow was actually crying. Crying! Not since her drunken liar goddess #Hillary got pummeled in the election have I seen such agony etched onto the face of this bonehead. Dear God, this is so much fun… #MuellerReport

— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) March 23, 2019

Maddow and many of these other MSNBC hosts have been selling this Russia bullshit for so long that they’ve actually bought into their own bullshit. I don’t think these hosts will be able to psychologically handle this.

And the fact that Twitter suspended a user for laughing at Maddow is further proof that something needs to be done about these big social media sites. They are a cancer rotting away at our society. If you can’t laugh at a public figure who has made a fool of themselves, what type of real discourse can you have on these sites?

3 Likes

All of the talking heads pushing this fake hoax should all resign out of shame and embarrassment.

she’s looking more and more like Dracula every day… but i don’t get it. trump is now a full-fledged swamp-creature. what’s no to like for these fake news scum?

1 Like