TV nig-nog reportedly attacked in hate crime by men shouting “This is MAGA country”

3 Likes

bullshit…

1 Like
1 Like

Chicago police told Fox News they’ve reviewed hundreds of hours of footage from downtown surveillance cameras but haven’t found footage yet of the alleged attack

His father was Jewish

This is the kind of society I want to live in:

black%20hangs

5 Likes

Let the endgame begin

I have never heard of this supposedly famous tv star, but famous or not, this story is another transparent fabrication.

2 Likes

I knew it was bullshit when I first read the headline.

2 Likes

https://news.yahoo.com/chicago-police-still-looking-video-attack-actor-151724522.html

“I was bruised but my ribs were not cracked. They were not broken. I went to the doctor immediately … I was not hospitalized.”

I found the video on the Dark Web…the jigs up !

The the perpetrators of this horrific crime must be brought to justice

6 Likes

@rmartins The pigs may be dumb but they’re not stupid. They knew right from the start that Smollett, aka, the “hasidic homeboy” was lying to them. But of course they can’t come right out and say so, lest they be accused of teh raycisms.

2 Likes

Still up at GQ.
Archive: The Racist, Homophobic Attack on Jussie Smollett Is Far-Right America's Endgame | GQ

1 Like

Now known as the Gay Quarterly, what a rag!!!

1 Like

Fake Hate …hash tag #Lynchgate

Hey Brutha… Watcha doin

1 Like

I believe the Michael Kaydar hoax was an ADL/Zionist rouse used to pressure Amazon into removing all holoco$t revisionist literature from sale.