Turkey Calls on Muslim Nations to Stand Against Israel

4 Likes

I am by no means pro-turk but this is great news.

3 Likes

Maybe the heebs finally went too far this time? I notice Trump has been keeping his big mouth shut since the massacre. At any rate the Near East was much better off under Ottoman rule.

2 Likes

"Ankara said it was recalling its ambassadors "

Come home, turkroach…

6 Likes

That dirty Turk makes me sick. It was only a couple of years ago Erdogan was buying Syrian oil stolen by ISIS, trucking it through Turkey and selling it to the Israelis. You can’t trust any of these scum further than you can piss on them.

4 Likes

It isn’t just the Islamic nations that are becoming united against Israel. China, Russia and now European countries are uniting against Israel and the United States. The US and Israel is now seen as the axis of evil constantly engaged is endless wars. Europe is stating to rebel against the US’s withdrawal from the Iranian agreement and might continue to do business with Iran despite threats of sanctions and can sidestep them by trading oil in Euros instead of US dollars. Together with the Petroyuan, the US dollar as the leading world currency is coming to an end. The US is headed for a serious reset. When people here in the US are staring at empty plates and realise they’ve been slaves to the MIC and fiat banking debt, then we’ll see a revolution.

4 Likes

Turks accusing anyone of war crimes and atrocities is truly a joke.

2 Likes