Tulsi Gabbard Kicks Off Presidential Campaign

Originally published at: Tulsi Gabbard Kicks Off Presidential Campaign | Infostormer.com

Tulsi Gabbard delivered a speech in Hawaii to kick off her presidential campaign. Out of all the Democrat candidates she is the most sane primarily because of her opposition to all these stupid Jewish wars. She’s also spoken out against big Jewish corporations like the big tech companies and big banks.

The Jewish media has already tried to claim that she is part of some Russian conspiracy because she opposed war in Syria to benefit the Jews in Israel.

Most if not all of the other Democrat Party candidates are going to either be Jews or total shills for the Jewish agenda. So based on this, it is clear that the Jews do not want her to gain any traction.

Obviously I have many differences with her, but since Jews are against her, I’m for her. We should do what we can to help her become the Democrat presidential nominee for this sole reason alone.

5 Likes

Am done wi the sack of shit Trumff, the jew suckin’ dick-head, and I cant stand to hear, or see, any more of the loathsome slug Pumpeo, or the neurotic little brain-dead prick Bolt’on.

6 Likes

@pelican what’s the deal with Patrick Little? I would like to see him and Tulsi run together.

2 Likes

Let’s be adults here, there is no way that voting is going to change the path that the US is on.

2 Likes