Tulsi Gabbard is In the Debates!

Originally published at: Tulsi Gabbard is In the Debates! | Infostormer.com

Good news. Tulsi Gabbard received the necessary 65,000 donations required to appear in the Democrat presidential debates.

Thank you! I’m extremely grateful that over 65,000 of you have now donated to our campaign, ensuring our voice will be heard in the upcoming debates. For a small campaign that doesn’t accept PAC money, I knew we had to rely fully on the power of the people. Aloha & Mahalo! pic.twitter.com/Uw303e2JUh

— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) April 10, 2019

She’s probably going to have to answer questions about Neo-Nazis and White supremacists supporting her campaign now, but at least she’s in the debates and that’s all that matters. Her stance being against endless foreign wars for Jews is a position that needs to be heard.

She and Andrew Yang seem to be the only reasonable Democrat candidates and we need to support both of them as much as possible. The rest of the Democrat field is filled with Zionists, Communists and other retarded shills.

3 Likes

off topic but she looks like a tranny…

I’m glad that my dollar didn’t die in vain.

You people still believe in vain that electing your way out of the this Jewish political crime syndicate is an option. Once they cash a check from a NGO or a Lobbyist they know who owns them and your views are irrelevant.

Politicians are puppets of the Jews and they know it.

Book recommendation:

3 Likes

My only objective is to make the debates entertaining. A pissed off Jew is a very funny spectacle.

1 Like

When there’s opportunities to engage the system and create problems, we should do so. Gabbard is a one issue candidate and her presence in the debates because of her anti-war stance is problematic for the Democrat establishment.

2 Likes