Tucker Carlson Questions Venezuela Invasion Agenda

Originally published at: Tucker Carlson Questions Venezuela Invasion Agenda | Infostormer.com

To my knowledge, Tucker Carlson is the only person anywhere on mainstream media who is openly questioning this insane agenda to invade Venezuela. He recently had on a journalist named Anya Parampil who has been on the ground in the country. She accurately described how there is no popular support among Venezuelans for the American puppet Juan Guaido. She also called on Donald Trump to fire all the neocons including Mike Pompeo, John Bolton and Elliott Abrams who have been at the center of this coup agenda.

Tucker did a second segment describing how a military invasion of Venezuela would be a disaster and result in many millions of refugees. None of which would benefit America in any way.

Tucker is 100 percent on point with all this. The invasions of Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya have all been disasters, yet we are on the brink of seeing the same thing unfold in Venezuela.

Hopefully Trump will put an end to this madness, but at this point I doubt that he will. I’m just waiting for him to hold a press conference announcing that the invasion has begun. And if an invasion does happen, it is hard to see Tucker being able to stay on the air much longer.

The mainstream media pretty much purged anybody who was anti-war when the Iraq war started. Specifically, MSNBC fired Phil Donahue solely because of his anti-war stance. The same thing could happen with Carlson.

7 Likes

The ZOG Military industrial complex has an agenda to control the world’s resources. Can’t have cheap oil now can we.

5 Likes

you are cracking me up… that guy is now COMPLETELY controlled both by mind-altering prescription poison (just like they did to Dubya) and The Mueller inquiry which required CIA assistance to end.

4 Likes

@MightyWhitey
Venezuela is the third largest producer of oil in the world so the JWO cannot tolerate a single country with privatization of the resource so war is the last option once economic sanctions have failed.

The Jewnited States just sent two carrier battle groups to the region so my prediction is war is on the horizon with a zio-clown President obediently obeying his orders.

I’m assuming you’re a car guy from some of your post. Have you ever researched Tom Ogle or Stanley Meyer? They were DIY mechanics back in the day that had different inventions but both had the same results. Cars that could produce unbelievable MPG by altering the carburetor and both were attacked by the oil industry resulting in there suspicious deaths because of what they had created.

5 Likes

It’s the typical US foreign policy of do as we says, not as we do. When the US goes to war for oil, the consumer always loses at the pump. Gas prices are on the rise again. Thanks, Trump.

7 Likes