Trump's 2018 State of the Union Speech

Originally published at: Trump’s 2018 State of the Union Speech | Infostormer.com

Here’s the full 2018 State of the Union speech delivered by Donald Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YpDLpWECBA

Overall, I thought it was a good speech primarily because it showed how grumpy and unhinged the Democrats have become. They refused to clap and stand even when he talked about unifying topics like infrastructure and lower unemployment among minority communities. They came off like a bunch of anti-American assholes.

Trump hit on a wide array of issues and effectively made use of the guests to tie an emotional connection to the policies he’s trying to push.

What did you guys think of the speech? Be sure to leave your comments in the forum!

3 Likes

He should have shaved about 30 minutes off of it- I could care less about all of the human interest stories. I still don’t know why know why he is offering to compromise on immigration. Trump had his usual “Israeli Flag Blue” tie on.

5 Likes

I think Trump was distracted by the Stormy Daniels rumors. It seems Melania is pissed off and is traveling around without him.

4 Likes

That’s a divorce waiting to happen- those hot-tempered Slavic bitches usually don’t put up with too much shit.

4 Likes

He had a few good moments when talking about immigration, best part is when he said Americans are dreamers too. But other than that I thought the speech sucked. It was long and boring and basically repackaged kosher-approved Reaganism. The anti-Iran and anti-North Korea rhetoric amounted to kike globalism.

5 Likes

Totally forgot to look at his tie.

1 Like

Ha-ha, Melania is no Jackie Kennedy!

2 Likes

Boring and predictable.

4 Likes

I noticed his direct dig at the NFL when he mentioned why “we stand for the national anthem.” And when he mentioned the lowest unemployment for the nig nogs, the black caucus, with their african scarfs, just say there with the usual pissedoff faces.
And what was up with Pelosi’s face, all distorted and uglier than usual.

3 Likes

The speech was fine. It’s the delivery that was bad. Slow, lackluster and no energy. That’s why it took so long. The applauding every other sentence was no help. But the lowlife, sullen democrat bastards were flg furious. What fkg nasty bastards they are. They should all get cancer up their asses.

2 Likes

I guess I owe Travis Bickle an apology. He had Trump figured out all along. Too bad there were no decent alternatives to vote for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgvEVwc_OjE

1 Like

I think his speech was center-rightwing angle. It was a good attempt to bridge the divide but the democrats were not having it and it shows their contempt for him and America. Those black Congress members could have clapped for the lowest black unemployment rate ever but they KNOW those blacks that DO work don’t vote for them.

Nelhen 2024 if we make it that far.

2 Likes

Nehlen better take precautions against attempts on his life

1 Like

I don’t hate Trump as much as I am indifferent to him

1 Like

DiNero is a native New Yorker like Trump. They are both about the same age, both very rich and famous. I think DiNero knows what Trump is all about and has taken an accurate measure of the man. Having said that DiNero is married to a moulinyan.

I think Trump will turn out to be a transitional figure, like Mikhail Gorbachev. He represents the end of the old order, not its glorious return. Maybe after he’s gone we’ll have what we really want…

1 Like