Trump Willing to Send 15,000 Troops to Border

Originally published at: Trump Willing to Send 15,000 Troops to Border | Infostormer.com

Donald Trump spoke to reporters briefly before heading down to Florida for tonight’s political rally. He expressed his willingness to send 15,000 troops to the border to keep the invading caravan army out of the United States.

I honestly don’t care if Trump has to send 100,000 troops to repel the invading hordes. He could probably even recruit thousands of patriotic militiamen to help out.

America is full. These shitholers need to go back to their shitholes.

4 Likes

the militias are heading to the border. this is going to be FUN to watch.

3 Likes

Stop talking about and do it. That’s the problem with Trump, he talks more than he does.

4 Likes

In 1967 the US population hit the 200 million mark. Now it’s around 330 million. That’s almost a 75% increase in the population in just 50 years, or 1/3 of a billion people. It’s starting to feel a little crowded in here. And the smell isn’t too agreeable either.

I notice how the pro-invader advocates never mention any kind of upper limit when it comes to the number of nonwhites they want living here. Do they want our population to be 500 million? 1 billion? 2 billion? Wouldn’t numbers like those turn this country into a shithole, no different from the shitholes those mud people scurried away from?

5 Likes

For this case we don’t need 15000 Troops to deal with the caravan, just a few Predator drones with hellfire missiles would scare the browns away a lot more than just putting troops at the border. Even Trump still rejecting the idea of drones and putting infantry at the border, make sure that they are all white as if there are any non white let alone browns, possiblities of letting some browns breach inside would drastically increase.

1 Like

He also failed to explain to the media about birthright citizenship and the 14th amendment. I don’t think he could remember the argument at all. I’m waiting and looking forward to it happening though.

1 Like

NOT%20yours

3 Likes

Just go to the ports of entry and everything will be fine. Once there, we will process you for asylum.