Trump Wastes Time With Retards and Island Niggers

Originally published at: Trump Wastes Time With Retards and Island Niggers | Infostormer.com

I’d love to know who put this bullshit on Trump’s schedule. This is literally and figuratively retarded. What a fucking waste of time this is.

He spent time yesterday meeting with actual retards. He also lied to the American people claiming that the lives of retards matter when they absolutely do not matter.

Today we celebrate the lives and achievements of Americans with Down Syndrome. @VP and I will always stand with these wonderful families, and together we will always stand for LIFE! #WorldDownSyndromeDay pic.twitter.com/u7vrG7JnCP

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 21, 2019

And then he met with some island niggers for some stupid reason.

Today in Florida, @FLOTUS and I were honored to welcome and meet with leaders from the Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, and Saint Lucia! pic.twitter.com/tElFdkIYfC

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 22, 2019

So apparently meeting with retards and island niggers is more important than solving the border crisis, dealing with tech censorship, dealing with anti-fascist terrorists, cleaning up the Department of Justice and solving the myriad of other problems this country has.

And then he tweeted this weird bullshit about North Korea and sanctions.

It was announced today by the U.S. Treasury that additional large scale Sanctions would be added to those already existing Sanctions on North Korea. I have today ordered the withdrawal of those additional Sanctions!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 22, 2019

I’m not even sure what that’s supposed to mean.

Maybe the theories about his kike son-in-law Jared Kushner slipping drugs in his drinks are true.

6 Likes

Maybe those retards are going to be part of his cabinet on Israeli relations. He can’t do any worse.

6 Likes

Blormf is just playing 17D chess!

6 Likes

russia is countering NATO aggression at their border by courting those island nations who now are playing both sides for freebies… the tards at the white house are designed to make trump look human. as if… and of course we all know that it was an attempt to shift away from THE INVASION which makes, Trumpy look weak.

3 Likes

The Royal Family hangs out with retards as well. I saw a video a few years ago of Prince William and Prince Harry attending a Special Olympics down syndromed wheelchair basketball game. You know none of these people want to do this crap, but I guess it’s pretty much a requirement if you’re in a high position of power. I wish that grocery stores wouldn’t hire people with down syndrome to bag groceries. I end up losing my appetite having to look at them putting thier hands on my food.

5 Likes

the percentage of tards is rising because of vaccines. this is why you see people in-power loving on them. notice that none are questioning what made them tards only that they love the tards. the tarding of the world is part of the plan and so must get the masses to accept them.

3 Likes

I recently experienced one of these grocery baggers. They really are repulsive.

2 Likes

1 Like

that’s what i thought. so the Fed Jews (a private bank) announce more sanctions on N. Korea and Trump “orders a withdrawl of those sanctions”. ? so did Trumpy override the Fed Jews? is that what he’s exclaiming about? wow… the guy is a true moron. he can’t do a tweet without an exclamation point or two or three.

yeah, i personally love when i am at the grocery store and some retard puts a cantaloupe on a loaf of bread or in with eggs…