Trump Unveils Immigration Plan Written by Jew Kushner

Originally published at: Trump Unveils Immigration Plan Written by Jew Kushner | Infostormer.com

Donald Trump unveiled an immigration plan that the Jew Jared Kushner was heavily involved in drafting. While it sounds like it would be a modest improvement to the status-quo if implemented, the fact that Kushner was involved in drafting it, makes me immediately question everything about it.

The basic gist of the plan is that it would transform the immigration system from being family-based to merit-based. But it still means massive amounts of legal immigration which is insane. We need to put an end to all immigration. Legal immigration is in many ways much more of a problem than illegal immigration. Trump is justifying continuing all of this legal immigration because of economic reasons. As if the health of the economy should be the only deciding factor on if we let people into the country or not. We’ve let in all sorts of third world hordes that have completely transformed the country into an increasingly shittier place. We don’t need any more immigration be it legal or not.

Ann Coulter was on Twitter bashing the proposal today and she makes some valid points.

NO WALL. KEEPS SAME MASSIVE LEVELS OF LEGAL IMMIGRATION. And this is the rube-bait campaign document, not even a serious bill.

— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) May 16, 2019

MSM: Trump’s immigration bill does nothing about “Dreamers.” No, doing “nothing,” means they get to stay — and yet another year goes by with no enforcement against millions of illegal aliens.

If you become VERY proficient at English, @realDonaldTrump, someday you will understand the meaning of the word "WALL."

Great that Trump wants language proficiency for immigrants. How about language proficiency for presidents?

wall /wĂ´l/ noun

1.a continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land.

If Democrats didn't hate America so much, they'd attack Trump's immigration bill as a gift to the Koch brothers.

What happened to the total immigration moratorium? We need a break!

It seems reasonable to assume that this proposal is going nowhere. The Democrats aren’t going to give Trump anything so this is just an attempt to placate his supporters who read sites like Breitbart.

Meanwhile, the border is not secure and our country is being flooded by the entire population of Central America. It’s a shame that our $700 billion a year military can only be used to fight wars for Israel. It would be quite handy if we could actually use it to stop this invasion.

4 Likes

Not really sure what to believe anymore. Maybe they want it that way. Asymmetrical psychological manipulation against the core of the US, better described as white Americans.

To create confusion is the first agenda in any war.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/its-happening-president-trump-plans-to-invoke-insurrection-act-to-remove-illegal-aliens-from-united-states/

2 Likes

Trump is Kushner’s salesman. years ago -in protest- i had my name removed from the voting roster which had to be done by snail mail. my conscience is clear… anyone who’s watched the PBS series " I Claudius " knows that the ending is a dismal statement on mankind. in 2000 years the only thing that has changed is that the levels of deception and treachery have increased exponentially.

Claudius opined " let all the snakes in the mud HATCH OUT " thinking that only then will the masses become enraged enough to oppose the monsters. he also tries to get his grandson to return Rome to “a republic” to which his grandson replied: "NOBODY BELIEVES IN THE REPUBLIC! " at that point Claudius knew that it was hopeless and that Nero would soon come to power.

unfortunately, the masses still think that we can restore the republic . the “experiment” has FAILED. The Founders fucked-up. they wrote a constitution that guarantees NOTHING with wording that can be interpreted any number of ways. if you sell a home, the contract IS VERY SPECIFIC so that the ‘spirit’ of the agreement cannot be skewed. regardless, even areas of our constitution that are clear have been violated. the goal of all elected officials is to make slight-of-hand laws as a workaround of our constitution.

the only solution is for a group of armed patriots to invade a nigger shit-hole, genocide them and steal their land.

2 Likes

I think than if a woman should be president it must be Ann Coulter. She have doing most for defend american borders than the Twatter In Chief. The economy is not even that good, the jobs aren’t back, they falsified employment rating (Macron do the same), and american debt have just reach a new step to bankruptcy. With the new market crash who’s coming very soon i don’t know what economy that unqualified workforce can contribute, american don’t have means for giving them free stuff anymore. Boomers retirement are dead, that plan is simply retarded beyond anything else. It can just lead to a civil war, but that the goal i think.

1 Like

Republic is a scam! it doesn’t sustain the prosperity of a nation, it’s a very unstable regime who if never it fall in wrong hand can destroy everything than the predecessors have doing. A elective royalty is better with a king who have the obligation to selected his successor and form him, like in China and it’s more effective than a republic.
Four years is not sufficient for doing something and that what make in purpose.

2 Likes

I think than there goal is to come to civil war.

2 Likes

Republics fail because good men get comfortable and lazy. This opens the door for bad people who seek control and power. And will use anything to keep power.

1 Like

Alas becoming comfortable and lazy is the fate of all prosperous nations. The first generation build, the second enjoy it and the third one destroy it. Look out boomers! they’re the most nihilistic generation ever, they have destroyed everything than there ancestors built leaving nothing for future generations.

1 Like

I disagree. Democracy is a scam. A Constitutional Republic was what the United States was founded upon if we could keep it.

The brave men that signed the Declaration of Independence knew the difference between what the British parliamentary political syndicate was and a free Republic was intended for.

A government without monetary manipulation from within and foreign costly entanglements worldwide.

3 Likes

The problem is that the constitution was too weak for prevent any hijacking case from scoundrels. Jefferson and Lincoln do a great job for prevent bankers to get there claws on America, then the freemason puppet Wilson have come and ruin everything by installing the federal reserve.

3 Likes

Not Lincoln it was Andrew Jackson

2 Likes

Oh that true! i forgot Andrew Jackson. But Lincoln too was against bank if i remember correctly and that why they killed him, Jackson have escape assassinate attempts several times in contrary.

3 Likes

Interesting, you know some things. Very encouraging.

2 Likes

It was both that fought against a Rothschild owned central bank based on a system of a debt based currency.

3 Likes

You’re right I’m just anti-lincoln. We never should have declared war on ourselves. Or freed the slaves. Give them more rights and freedoms with punishment to the owner if excessive brutality was handed out. But never our equals. Not even all white men are created equal.

2 Likes

I have a book for you to research.

3 Likes

He knows than once americans fall on debt they will make them there slaves, like they do to british when the shabbot goy Cromwell bring back the jew bankers in england. The new Schlomojacked royal family and aristocracy have sold british workforce to bankers for maintain there power, enacting children work by the same occasion. That why through the 19th century british were so poor. They’re the same who push French Revolution, thus why that country enchain defeat on defeat since 1789. Of course you can’t understand that impoverishment if you don’t know where come from the Benjamins.

1 Like

:pray:t3:Thank you! i will check this out.

1 Like

You need to know than american civil war was pushed by the bankers. Slave owners was mainly jewish, the jew bankers have finance both south and north like in every war. Wars are always question of money, :moneybag:and that the thing than Schlomojacked history books and Hollywood never tell.

2 Likes

To a Jew gold is money
To us books are golden.

@BasedBemidji
@SchneeFlockeStaub

2 Likes