Trump-Ukraine Hoax is Such Dumb Retarded Jewish Bullshit

Originally published at: Trump-Ukraine Hoax is Such Dumb Retarded Jewish Bullshit | Infostormer.com

As most of you are well aware, the news cycle is currently being dominated by all this bullshit nonsense surrounding Donald Trump, Ukraine, Joe Biden, the business dealings of Biden’s son and a Trump impeachment inquiry announced by Nancy Pelosi. It is literally the most retarded Jewish bullshit I’ve seen promoted in the media yet.

I guess the habitual kike liar Adam Schiff held a Congressional hearing today in which the Acting Director of National Intelligence was called to testify about this alleged whistleblower complaint stemming from Trump’s call with Ukraine’s leader. This gave Schiff a platform to spread more bullshit lies in order to justify impeaching Trump.

The Trump-Russia hoax was retarded enough, but this could very well be 100 times more retarded than that. The call transcript released by the Trump administration showed that Trump did nothing wrong. The Democrats are just making up things about it to claim that Trump inquiring about corrupt dealings and Joe Biden being briefly mentioned somehow amounted to election interference of some kind. There is no truth to any of their claims.

All you really need to know is that this is nothing but political theater stemming from a bunch of retarded Jewish bullshit.

I noticed Anglin wrote an article announcing to Daily Stormer readers that he would not be covering any of this nonsense in great detail. I totally agree with his sentiment.

The time I have to dedicate to this website and covering all the insanity we see in the world is very limited. In fact, it is far more limited than the time Anglin has. I’m only able to focus on this stuff on an extreme part time basis and I’ve had almost no time over the past few weeks to post articles.

And because of that, it doesn’t make sense for me to report on and follow every aspect of this dumb bullshit. The fact that the Jewish media is pushing this like it is the most important news story in the universe is like some sort of sick psychological torture they are forcing on us.

I don’t even consider this story real news. It’s just a political circus being promoted by Jews who happen to have billions of dollars at their disposal to promote lies.

5 Likes

Lee Stranahan is covering this stuff - it’s all about crooked democrats, biden’s son getting paid off etc

4 Likes

I’m sure there’ll be plenty of people covering every aspect of this story. But ultimately what we are dealing with here is just a bunch of insanely dumb jewish lies.

7 Likes

Thank you for this (though I’m sorry you have to be so busy). Yeah, the Russia Hoax was at least kind of funny, a little bit I mean. This is just dumb. It will be interesting to see what effect reporting on this story has on TV news ratings.

2 Likes

yeah, i just mentioned Stranahan because it looks like he’s moving right

he did a nice job on the Leo Frank story, said Frank called over 200 witnesses, governor bought off etc. now Stranahan says some of the documents he viewed online while researching the topic are disappearing.

2 Likes

I believe that fifty years from now, (((they’ll))) have destroyed all records regarding Frank, and criticizing him will be the same as Holocaust denial.

3 Likes

Jews are throwing everything against the kitchen wall to take Trump down (even though he himself is a Jew shill).

This is nothing more than a red herring to distract from and take the pressure off … Epstein, War with Iran, Biden’s son’s crimes, loser democratic candidates…and more.

1 Like

This is a opportunity for the Jews in Congress to get national exposure to their biased views. The hearings will be broadcast. Rep Schiff made a fool of himself while talking to the press after the hearing. I suggest the Jews are the most self, self-centered biased people. The hearing will be an opportunity from the Jews to expose their behavior before the public.

I sure hope not that future is Jewish.

1 Like

the problem is most Americans have no idea who a jew is, what a jewish name is, etc

they don’t know that names like Shapiro or Schiff or Feinstein are jewish

all they know is they’re supposed to feel sorry for jews because of the holohoax

3 Likes

What’s more sad is when you bring this up, they usually give you the blankest, dumbest stare imaginable.

The brainwashing is very deep. I watch peoples emotions when I criticize Israel. Some tense up like they’ve been hit with a cattle prod, fists clenched and everything, like a Pavlov dog responding to stimulus…

3 Likes