Trump Tweets About Tech Censorship and TSA Molestation

Originally published at: Trump Tweets About Tech Censorship and TSA Molestation | Infostormer.com

Trump posted a series of tweets about tech censorship and one about a TSA agent molesting a minor in the name of security.

Facebook, Google and Twitter, not to mention the Corrupt Media, are sooo on the side of the Radical Left Democrats. But fear not, we will win anyway, just like we did before! #MAGA

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 19, 2019

I will be looking into this! #StopTheBias https://t.co/ZTWQolvmdM

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 19, 2019

Not a good situation! https://t.co/uaMcSrX4yM

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 20, 2019

Barring a major reversal in his behavior, it seems that all Trump is going to do from now on is tweet about these many problems and not do anything substantive about them.

He says he’s going to be “looking into” tech censorship when there is nothing to “look into.” This has been going on for years and the evidence that it is happening is all over the place. Many of his prominent political supporters have been totally banned off the big social media sites. His own son Donald Trump Jr. has even written op-eds about how his Facebook account has been fucked around with. Trump has just chosen not to do anything about it. There hasn’t even been an executive order or instructions to the FTC or FCC to begin taking action against these companies. The whole thing is a dumpster fire.

And as far as the TSA goes, he could immediately order the TSA to end the ridiculous groping practices that they engage in. But he does nothing and just tweets about how terrible it is.

Trump’s presidency is becoming a bigger joke day by day. His Twitter feed looks like a parody at this point.

1 Like

i knew all along that trump was an idiot but now i know that ( just like his pos, trophy hunter sons…) he’s a coward as well. somehow, someway, his supporters are still cheering but just not quite as loudly.

1 Like

the fact that he doesn’t realize this is yet more evidence that the liberals are correct when they say that he’s a quart low… Trump is now consumed with Venezuela and it’s a major speaking point to his supporters many of whom i believe are PLANTS to start the applause machine because this isn’t at all what they thought they were getting. US imperialism was soundly defeated at the poling place.

i find it odd that Mark Dice hasn’t done a video about Trump morphing into a NeoCon pos. it’s a kick in the teeth all the way around.

1 Like

Watched and analyzed the facial and body characteristics the TSA molester- he looks like your typical run-of-the-mill pedophile.