Trump to Recognize Jerusalem as Israel's Capital

Originally published at: Trump to Recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital | Infostormer.com

The Islamic world is extremely pissed off after news broke that Donald Trump is planning to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

The President is expected to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital today. I honestly couldn't give a shit about this but it certainly has pissed lots of people off. The Moslem world is definitely not happy.

Guardian:

Donald Trump will declare formal recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel on Wednesday, the White House has said, breaking with years of precedent and potentially leading to unpredictable consequences for the Middle East.

The region is braced for the prospect of unrest in anticipation of the declaration, due at 1pm in Washington, and US embassies around the world have been advised by the state department to bolster their security.

US government employees have been told to avoid Jerusalem’s Old City and the West Bank until further notice.

Apparently Turkey is preparing to arrange a big meeting between Islamic nations to discuss the situation.

Obviously I totally disagree with America’s foreign policy stance in regards to Israel. It was founded specifically as a base for international Jewish criminality. We should dump any and all alliances with them and immediately declare them an enemy.

I just don’t care if recognizing Jerusalem as their capital pisses off the Islamic world. They hate us already so what’s the difference if they hate us a little more.

And if this means that more Jews and Moslems will kill one another than that’s fine by me. What is happening with Israel is of far less concern to me than what is happening in our home nations.

Trump is sure poking a hornet’s nest with this though. We’ll see how it plays out.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I see no logistical or strategic advantage in this move.

2 Likes

I really don’t think this was a good idea and can only assume that his reason for doing so was to silence charges of anti-Semitism.

3 Likes

This surely will increase terrorism against the U.S. - as Muslims have been pouring in for the past 8 years under Obama. There are plenty of them here.

I expect to see more truck bombs and mass shooting in the U.S. - with the Jew news covering it all up.

Those who say the U.S. is a colony of Israel are not wrong.

2 Likes

We Whites will never be free of war and terrorism directed as us until we stop listening to and free ourselves from Jews and their lies.

4 Likes

Perhaps, but Islamic terrorism in the West has already been happening in significant amounts

Besides maybe some protests outside of American embassies, I think you are going to see the most of the action in Israel. Hamas just declared an uprising so this declaration really isn’t a positive for them. I think that’s why Netanyahu has been fairly silent on the issue.

We’ll see what happens though.

1 Like

Hope so. Keep the violence in the Middle East. Stop any/all Muslim immigration into White homelands. No intervention from the U.S.

My family has already vowed that not a one of our White sons will fight ZOG’s never-ending, overseas Communist wars to keep Israel safe.

Never Again!

2 Likes

My problem with this is once again the kikes get what they want- like a spoiled child

1 Like

Hamas is mossad’s controlled opposition- when the hebes want to gin up some sympathy from the US goyim the Hamas “terrorists” launch a few bottle rockets into Tel Aviv and then it’s all over The Nightly News

1 Like

Yeah there were reports of the Mossad having either infiltrated or founded Hamas stemming back to the 1980s. It is hard to say what the political dynamics are now. Things change over time.

Even if we assume Hamas is controlled opposition, the Jerusalem declaration puts pressure on them to keep their political base happy which is very angry at the moment.

3 Likes