Trump to Look Into Twitter Censorship

Originally published at: Trump to Look Into Twitter Censorship | Infostormer.com

Censorship of any views to the right of Karl Marx on all the big social media platforms is very well documented. Finally we are seeing the President star to talk about it.

Shadow banning is just one of many tactics that Twitter uses to censor and stifle views that they don’t like. They’ve already banned an endless number of personalities associated with the Alt-Right, nationalism etc… Now they’re shifting their focus on mainstream Republicans.

I was personally banned after three weeks because some assholes did not like what I said about the Jewish Holocaust being a dumb hoax.

We need entities like Twitter and Facebook to at the very least be regulated if not nationalized entirely. It’s ridiculous that these monopolistic private companies have so much control over the public discourse. This obviously needs to change and the fact that it’s on the President’s radar is definitely a good sign.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t use twatter. They are as useless as kikebook.

6 Likes

I hope I can get my ‘nigger’ account back. I got banned just for calling Diane Abbott a fat, stupid nigger.

mdn-677465835179518_Ink_LI

“Hey, Diane”

7 Likes

This is a good start. I hope he will also look into the discriminatory practices of Paypal and the various fundraisers. I can see this getting much worse; we all know who controls the banks. Powerful monopolies such as these should be obliged to follow the same rules as power companies and utilities.

4 Likes

I donno about nationalizing them! You sound like not-so-crypto Kike Nathaniel calling for a single monolithic government-run news company - (with the probable result it would be stuck permanently and irretrievably to whatever - Communist? - party line he or they choose.) What’s needed is for them to be held to a legal requirement of complete neutrality and non-intervention (which would save them money after all) but there is no law that requires that in re. just citizens, not news outlets, and not much likelihood of getting one passed.

InfoStormer is the best! …with all at my fingertips immediately and no need to hunt around for info and then try and decipher what they’re trying to say.

2 Likes

@DrTeapot I too had a nigger account on Twitter - “Demetrius Jackson”. I tried hanging out in the ghetto part of Twitter for a few days and got followed a chubby White girl, LOL. I’m still not sure what gave me away. I’m thinking it might have been my commentary on the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk.

Je vous présente Monsieur Jackson:

3 Likes

The freedom of the press means just that. They are free to print whatever they want. The public should also have that right. However, there should be a clear distinction between news and political propaganda. CNN is total propaganda and should drop the thin mask of news front as well as publicly traded companies like facebook.

4 Likes