Trump Threatens to Close Southern Border if Wall Not Funded

Originally published at: Trump Threatens to Close Southern Border if Wall Not Funded | Infostormer.com

POTUS just said that he’s going to close the entire border with Mexico if he doesn’t get funding for the border wall. Sounds like an excellent idea Mr. President!

Yes, suspend funding for the shitholes in Central America also. And look into that ridiculous program that is sending $10.6 billion to those places. It’s a total waste of money. The funds will be wasted because of corruption and will do nothing to stop all these brown hordes from invading America.

An even better idea would be to close the border indefinitely until Mexico writes a check to fund the wall. That would shut up all these assholes in the kike-run media who keep talking about how they thought Mexico was going to pay for it. These clowns pretend not to understand that Trump was referencing indirect methods to get Mexico to pay for it.

4 Likes

Hopefully Trump is FINALLY starting to realize that cucking to the Zionists and Globohomo “elite” over and over again avails him nothing. But even the slightest indication that he is doing what WE want him to do will result in him receiving all kinds of praise and gratitude.

2 Likes

Close the southern border PERMANENTLY!!!
SICK OF BEANERS

3 Likes

The demented Communist piece of shit doesn’t give two fucks as long as she can destroy European Americans

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-is-vacationing-at-hawaii-resort-during-shutdown

Pelosi preaches moral responsibly amid migrant child death, ignores Americans slain by immigrants

2 Likes

I know this is off topic,…Thank you mr infostormer for not using disgus for commenting.

1 Like

I think Disqueer is the one that discontinued service to this site. They did the same thing to Occidental Dissent. They even banned me!@Keymod