Trump Talks About Pardoning Dead Nigger Boxer Jack Johnson

Originally published at: Trump Talks About Pardoning Dead Nigger Boxer Jack Johnson | Infostormer.com

This is some of the most retarded shit imaginable. The President got a call from Sylvester Stallone and they talked about the possibility of giving the dead criminal nigger boxer Jack Johnson a pardon.

Johnson deserves no such pardon. He beat White women and drove one of the White women he was involved with to kill herself. It’s even cited on Wikipedia for fuck sake.

Wikipedia:

After returning from Australia, Johnson began traveling with white women exclusively, saying that “the heartaches which Mary Austin and Clara Kerr caused me led me to forswear colored women and to determine that my lot henceforth would be cast only with white women.”

Johnson she met Etta Terry Duryea, a Brooklyn socialite and former wife of Clarence Duryea, at a car race in 1909. Their romantic involvement was very turbulent. In 1910, Johnson hired a private investigator to follow Duryea after suspecting she was having an affair with his chauffeur, Gaston Le Fort. On Christmas day, Johnson confronted Duryea and beat her so badly she was hospitalized. They reconciled and were married in January 1911. Prone to depression, Johnson’s abuse and infidelity caused her condition to worsen, she committed suicide in September 1912, shooting herself with a revolver.

Johnson used his fame and wealth as a boxer to exploit White women. Read the rest of the Wikipedia entry on him if you want more details.

It’s also worth noting that the big prize fight Johnson won against White boxer James Jeffries back in 1910 was not what it was cracked up to be. Jeffries had been retired for six years and had to lose an immense amount of weight to prepare for the fight. He only agreed to the fight against Johnson after he was offered an insane amount of money by fight promoters. Of course, Johnson’s eventual win was heralded as some type of monumental victory for niggers over Whites.

The bottom line is that there are millions of other dead people more deserving of a pardon than this monkey boxer. It’s disgraceful that Trump is even considering this.

6 Likes

Pardon me for hangin this nigger.

5 Likes

Traitors wasting precious time on nonsense. I never believed Trump was GOD EMPEROR. He was just a stop gap but it looks like he is even failling at that.

Byron Smith is serving time for killing two teenagers that broke into his house on Thanksgiving. He was a former State Department worker. He deserves a pardon a lot more than that woman beating nigger.

4 Likes

Globalist Zionist Jewish Shill

1 Like

Byron Smith deserves a medal for knocking two bastards off this mortal coil.

There was a recent case in the jewK whereby a pensioner killed an intruder, and the aforementioned scumbag died.

Fortunately, this old gentleman won’t be prosecuted, but will likely receive hassle from the deceased’s family. It’s a fucked up society when wreaths are placed at the site where a POS drew its terminal breath.

3 Likes

It’s nice that Brumpf found the time to consider giving this coon a posthumous pardon. Meanwhile Crooked Cunt and Jim “the eight foot tall faggot” Comey are still walking around un-indicted and there’s no friggin’ wall along the Mexishitco border.:rage:

2 Likes

How is it a Hollywood star can call up the President and have a favour done like this? Why can’t your average Joe enjoy these privileges?

2 Likes

What a sordid and repulsive story.

1 Like

What a waste of time and energy, I don’t know if these endless distractions are part of a nefarious plot by the New World Order to overwhelm Glorious Leader or just attention seeking from a lonely movie star. But there are more meaningful things going on in the world than saying sorry to some long dead thug. This tired nonsense has to stop.

2 Likes

Never ever heard of this guy. Probably because the only violent sport I like is Hockey. Seems like teeball level virtue signaling.

4 Likes

Naughty Nigger, hanging high,
His neck has done its duty.
Windward swaying to and fro,
Now blowflies own this Negro.

3 Likes

Kek!
Good start to the day \o

1 Like

What possible good will come of this ? Just another give-away that will probably just pour gas on a fire that was almost dead. It is second-guessing the judge and the jury people’s decisions that were made in good faith for the common good long ago.

1 Like