Trump Supporters Chant "Bring Them Home" at Dallas Trump Rally

Originally published at: Trump Supporters Chant “Bring Them Home” at Dallas Trump Rally | Infostormer.com

Donald Trump held a major rally in Dallas, Texas earlier this week. One of the more interesting things about the rally was how enthusiastic his supporters were when he talked about putting a stop to all these ridiculous wars America has been involved in. They enthusiastically chanted “bring them home” repeatedly.

The narrative being pushed about how Republicans and Trump supporters are supposedly supportive of all this neocon war bullshit is totally false. Trump was elected in 2016 largely because of his promise to end these dumb wars for Jews and Israel. These wars do not benefit America or its people in any way shape or form. They only benefit the race of parasites known as Jews.

I also discussed this topic with Azzmador on The Krypto Report stream last night. It was a great show and I highly suggest you tune into the archive.

4 Likes

I wonder how many jews had a nervous breakdown after listening to those words?

1 Like

Trump said yesterday that the US has taken control of MidEast oil fields so it doesn’t really matter what the MAGApedes chant.

Glad there is an archive. I missed last night’s show.

Masters of deception (((they))) are. How can anyone not realize that pipelines and oil fields are all they give a flying feck about. We don’t do body counts and more wars are coming no matter who is in office. Project for a New American Century is the counterpart to Chinese digital dominance.

1 Like