Trump Strikes Deal with Mexico to Stop Invasion

Originally published at: Trump Strikes Deal with Mexico to Stop Invasion | Infostormer.com

POTUS threatened to impose tariffs on Mexico if they didn’t help stop the flow of invaders coming from Central America. He said that a deal has been struck and that because of this deal, no tariffs will be imposed.

I am pleased to inform you that The United States of America has reached a signed agreement with Mexico. The Tariffs scheduled to be implemented by the U.S. on Monday, against Mexico, are hereby indefinitely suspended. Mexico, in turn, has agreed to take strong measures to….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 8, 2019

….stem the tide of Migration through Mexico, and to our Southern Border. This is being done to greatly reduce, or eliminate, Illegal Immigration coming from Mexico and into the United States. Details of the agreement will be released shortly by the State Department. Thank you!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 8, 2019

Call me skeptical. I have zero faith that this will do anything to stop the flow of these beaner invaders. But who knows, we don’t know the specifics of the plan yet so maybe I should not be so pessimistic.

The thing is, Trump could have done all sorts of things to solve this problem over the past few years and he has not done them. Sort of like how he could have done all sorts of things to protect free speech on the Internet but hasn’t done shit. And now anybody who doesn’t agree with Jewish Marxism is just having their free speech rights taken from them by Jew-run tech companies.

2 Likes

Lobbing artillery shells from the U.S. side into Mexico would greatly decrease the amount of invaders trying to get in. And if necessary, I would add napalm to the mix.