Trump Sends Delegation to Commemorate Jew Gas Chamber Hoax

Originally published at: Trump Sends Delegation to Commemorate Jew Gas Chamber Hoax | Infostormer.com

The amount of Jewish dick sucking we are seeing from Donald Trump is truly incredible. He’s just finding new ways to suck Jewish dick. Take in point his decision to send a delegation to Auschwitz commemorate the retarded Jewish gas chamber hoax.

Breitbart:

The first-ever delegation of U.S. ambassadors to the March of the Living, an annual Holocaust commemoration in Poland, received a warm welcome from participants at an opening ceremony Wednesday evening.

The Trump administration sent a sizable delegation, led by U.S. Ambassador to Israel David Friedman, who was joined by: U.S. Ambassador to Poland Georgette Mosbacher; U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell; U.S. Ambassador to the Holy See Callista Gingrich; U.S. Ambassador to Switzerland and Lichtenstein Ed McMullen; U.S. Ambassador to Spain Duke Buchan; Special Envoy for Monitoring and Combating Antisemitism Elan Carr; and Chairman of the Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad Paul Packer.

Carr had just arrived from San Diego, where he delivered a stirring eulogy at the funeral of Lori Gilbert Kaye, the woman who sacrificed her life to save her rabbi during the synagogue shooting in Poway, California, last Saturday. “We are at war” with antisemitism, Carr declared.

The March of the Living is a procession from the infamous gate (“Arbeit Macht Frei”) of the Auschwitz concentration camp to the entrance of the Birkenau death camp, three kilometers away. The march includes Holocaust survivors and their families, as well as youth groups, civil society organizations, and government officials — usually from Poland and Israel.

Once again, there is no evidence that any of this ever happened. The Holocaust narrative is just a collection of bullshit made up by Jews after the war.

So based on that, it is a bit silly to send a delegation to commemorate events that never happened. The only reason we are seeing this is because the United States is run by Jews and represents their interests alone.

Poland should do a real forensic investigation into the alleged Holocaust. Especially since the kikes started claiming that their people were also responsible for lampshading them.

8 Likes

tenor

5 Likes

it hardly looks like a death camp to me. if Hitler had intended to murder them as efficiently as possible, this wasn’t the way to do it.

8 Likes

There seems to be alot of 1st from Trump as far as jews go. The embassy move, Syrian land grab (Golan Heights) and now this. How much more proof does it take to see Trump is a jew agent working for Jew interests?

6 Likes

Jarrod Kushner probably arranged the whole thing with blinded Trump believing it’s just swell.

3 Likes

for the lurkers who don’t post watch THIS!

WTF i’m having a hell of a time just providing a link to Questioning The Holocaust Why We Believed. weird. and JewTube has WARNINGS all over it like it’s an ISIS beheading video.

3 Likes

Just go to archive.org and use their search engine to find the things that used to be at Jewtube or that now need a VPN to spoof your IP to access. Stop beating your head against that wall because archive.org is the go-to place for anything worth keeping around, much more than bitchute.

Watch the interview with Ursula Haverbeck that was broadcast on German TV which earned her a 3-year prison term Ursula Haverbeck Debunks The Holocaust Hoax - Panorama Interview : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

There are some very good folk who are packaging up such things for archive.org both videos and text.

4 Likes

thanks for that link!

1 Like

@MightyWhitey All I see at Auschwitz are dormitories, administrative offices, a hospital, physical plant, etc - all the buildings one would expect to see at any institutional facility.

3 Likes

yeah, i think that there is a swimming pool too. lol…

1 Like

See also the story of Monika Schaefer who spent 10 months in German prison for her Sorry Mom video that her brother Alfred posted to Jewtube with archive.org finding 149 results for “monika schaefer” and Alfred is in German prison right now, which you can best learn about from Monika who keeps a blog https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com

For news and opinion from european nationalists there’s https://diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com but the true hidden gem for English readers is probably http://www.heritageanddestiny.com with so much there that you might not see their article on Frau Haverbeck from six weeks ago http://www.heritageanddestiny.com/german-patriots-campaign-free-political-dissidents/

I don’t know why Balder.org and Balder Blog are recently off-line, but hopefully they’ll be back because there was a lot of hard-to-find related content there, for example I think it was an August 2017 video made by Andrew Anglin himself wherein he said he’s really not a bigot and the shtick he does here is actually satirical commentary. Now that’d be ironic if I could find it and upload it somewhere so that you guys can see it after me posting a link to it.

@MightyWhitey there was also a brothel at Auschwitz as well as a theatre where they had concerts and all.

4 Likes

Republicans are Red – Democrats are Blue – Both of these parties are controlled by the Jew

trump2

3 Likes

Even in the jews own disinformation platforms they admit the shoah is a hoax…

2 Likes

3 Likes