Trump Seems to be Prepping Invasion of Iran to Benefit Israel

Originally published at: Trump Seems to be Prepping Invasion of Iran to Benefit Israel | Infostormer.com

The Trump administration has been totally subverted by Jews and neocons. At this point, I’d be shocked if they don’t invade Iran to benefit Israel. We are already seeing reports being put out in the media getting the public ready for such a reality.

ABC News:

When Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced the Trump administration would designate a branch of Iran’s military as a foreign terrorist organization Monday, he said, “The Trump administration is simply recognizing a basic reality.”

But critics say they are concerned that it may also be part of an effort to bend reality enough to provide legal justification for armed conflict with Iran.

“I am troubled that the administration can’t unequivocally say that you haven’t been given power. I can tell you explicitly, you have not been given power or authority by Congress to have war with Iran,” Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., told Pompeo on Wednesday.

The Trump administration will officially designate Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps as a foreign terrorist organization on Monday, making it the first foreign government entity on the State Department list. But the IRGC is already under heavy sanctions through the State and Treasury Departments, including as a Treasury special globally designated terrorist entity.

There’s no doubt that they designated Iran’s military as a terrorist organization so they could do war against Iran without Congressional approval.

The State Department is even trying to claim that Iran is linked to Al-Qaeda which is absurd bullshit. Al-Qaeda is a Sunni organization that originated from CIA funding. Iran is a majority Shiite country that is opposed to Al-Qaeda, ISIS and other associated groups.

In particular, the administration is drawing a clearer line between Iran and the terror group al Qaeda. In its announcement Monday, the State Department said one reason for the designation is that “Iran continues to allow al Qaeda operatives to reside in Iran, where they have been able to move money and fighters to South Asia and Syria.”

“What the Trump administration is doing here though is that this seems to be part of a continued drum beat trying to create a narrative of a nexus between Iran and al Qaeda that started well before this FTO designation,” said Tess Bridgeman, who served as Deputy Legal Adviser to President Barack Obama’s National Security Council. “The Trump administration seems to be priming the public for an argument that the 2001 AUMF covers Iran.”

What a joke. At some point they’ll probably claim that Iran did 9/11 and use that as justification to invade. They might even go so far as to claim that Hezbollah is operating in Mexico and say that we have to bomb Iran but leave the border open in the name of national security.

And who does an attack against Iran benefit? Not America. It only benefits Jews and Israel. Iran is their primary nemesis in the region.

This whole situation is a circus. We could potentially see Trump order an invasion of both Venezuela and Iran. This is specifically the opposite of what any of us requested. We wanted the border secured and an end to these retarded foreign military misadventures.

6 Likes

There’s no doubt about it. The yids have Trump by the balls & are squeezing harder. Now you know why Ole Johnny refers to this sorry ass nation as the FUSA. By the way, the “F” refers to former for all you dickheads out there who would love to shut this website down.

4 Likes

Tiime for Putin to step up to the plate and start a Russian NATO.

2 Likes

Just add in WMD’s and you’ve got Iraq 2.0.

I’ve been trying to figure out why the media seems to be one big slide thread lately and I think this is the Globalists Deep State Bilderburgers push for the finish line. Destroy US social cohesion, Destroy US individualism, Destroy the 1st amendment and then it is plain sailing to a New World Order. I also think this is why regulation of giant social media publishers isn’t happening, they are vital to pushing the ‘one world’ agenda and controlling opposition.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Putin should just GIVE Iran nukes.

prepare for a big false-flag maybe an ‘attack’ by Iran on US sailors or troops in, Syria. Trump is keeping them there as disposable goyim pawns for the jews. i don’t know however how evil is, Trump. i do know that BushCo were all evil and would have no qualms killing US troops in a false flag event but, Trump… i don’t think so but time will tell. The Swamp however might do it without his knowledge because he’s such a sap.

4 Likes

Dear Generals Patton and Butler

America misses you and we could surely use your modern counterparts.

Sincerely, the American People

2 Likes

if Patton had any integrity, he’d have resigned and fought with the good German Army. instead he murders millions of them then admits that he was wrong. what a dick…

2 Likes