Trump Says That America Isn't Going to Fight Endless War for Israel

Originally published at: Trump Says That America Isn’t Going to Fight Endless War for Israel | Infostormer.com

It would appear as if President Trump has had it with trying to appease the Jews. He basically said that America was no longer going to fight endless war for Israel when we have already been giving them billions of dollars in foreign aid.

RT:

Donald Trump has told Benjamin Netanyahu that the US is paying billions of dollars a year for Israeli security, and that Tel Aviv should not be worried about losing its influence in the region after US troops withdraw from Syria.

“I spoke with Bibi [Benjamin Netanyahu]. I told Bibi, you know we give Israel 4.5 billion dollars a year. And they are doing very well at defending themselves,” Trump told reporters on his way back from Iraq where he paid a surprise visit to US soldiers stationed there. “We are going to take great care of Israel. Israel is going to be good,” US president added, replying to a question on how his announced withdrawal from Syria will impact Israel.

Israel, already the largest recipient of American foreign aid since World War II, managed during the presidency of Barack Obama to secure another $38 billion military aid package over the next 10 years. This amount, however, fell short of the annual $4.5 billion that Netanyahu had been seeking. Last year, US aid to Israel amounted to nearly $3.2 billion and is expected to rise once the new deal starts in FY2019.

He's right. Why should America be in the Middle East fighting endless wars for Israel when they are getting billions upon billions of dollars from the American taxpayer? In fact, why is Israel getting any money at all from the American taxpayer? It's obviously an insane situation.

The Jew news media is now openly saying that Trump is bad for Israel after announcing his intention to withdraw troops from Syria. Lots of people have been shilling this recent New York Times op-ed with the headline “Donald Trump is Bad for Israel.”

Even Jeb Bush came out and shilled the article while specifically citing his decision on Syria.

But basically what’s happened here is that Trump has realized that the Jews can’t be appeased no matter what he does. He recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and made other gestures but none of that mattered to them. No matter what he has done they have not backed off in their attempts to destroy his presidency. All you have to do is look at all the Jews involved in the Russia hoax crap and the relentless attacks in the Jewish news media.

Trump is not a stupid man. I’m becoming more and more convinced that he is wise to the Jews and their tricks.

4 Likes

I never understood why Israel needs ‘aid’. For what exactly except to finance endless wars. Not like they are an impoverished country, except of course for the Palestinians. Shutting down the Fed and giving Congress the power to print money instead of a private group of jewish bankers would spell the end of Israel right there. But of course that’s racist and anti-Semitic to say that.

1 Like

@ChristianSoldier That money we give to Kikestan isn’t “aid”, it’s TRIBUTE.

3 Likes
1 Like

Too bad he isn’t saying this
Image result for will gas the jews and make israel pay for it

I’LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT ,BUDDY BOY

2 Likes

i challenge anyone here to name a time when America WASN’T at war with someone or something.

don’t worry, FED jews will just print it out of thin air. this is why they refuse to be audited. hundreds of TRILLIONS of dollars is unaccounted for. the house of cards is ready to fall.

2 Likes